Never been kissed

Author's note: i have always mentioned about commentors and dedicated my update to them

So today i m dedicating my this part to my dear voters .... i m really very thank ful to u all thanks for appreciating and loving     

Ignore errors plzzz

Their lips were inches apart.
Her angelic eyes closed in anticipation.
His eyes roaming around her facing capturing the effect he has on her.
Her halving chest brushing against his every time, she inhaled his intoxicating aftershave.
Not that he has not felt her before but it was something different. He himself made her sit on his lap. He himself held her hair and pulled her close to him. He himself wants to do something which he always held back under his anger. He wanted to Kiss her. He wanted to be kissed. He wanted to devour her lips which played with his senses everytime she kissed him on his cheek. He wanted to feel those feathery petels for once before she is gone.

Gone'

GoNE'

GONE'

The word hit him hard. A sense of lose, a sense of insecurity, a sense of hollowness started suffocating him.

His chain of thoughts broke by her whisper "rammannn!" which was hardly audible.

Slowly he looked at her face one last time and leaned further to join their lips. He placed his upperlip in between her lips and locked her lower lip capture in between his lips.

Both of them gasped in union. The moment their lips matched raman closed his eyes and pressed his lips further.

Ishita was just blowing away by his move. The kiss which she always wanted from him, she never thought it will ever going to happen in her life and that too coming from him.

She was just to shocked'blank to react at that moment. She did not know whether to touch him, whether not to touch him. What if he moves back? What if he insults her once gain, what if he regrets this moment in his life? She relaxed her fingers and rested it on the bed finally breathing sigh. She did not want to let go of this special moment, she did not want to pull back, she did not want to disturb him, she just wanted him to kiss..kiss and kiss her.

Releasing her hair and tucking it behind her ear, he touched her cheeks. With the other hand he touched her back and gave a slight push to make her flush with with him. Travelling up her spine he clutched her nape to complete the unfinished kissed this time locking it even more and moistening it with his lingering saliva.

the moment ishita was starting to respond the kiss there was a knock in the door.
"Ishita! Ishita! Puttar"

Ishita immediately opened her eyes and realized their position. Raman was still lost in a different world.
She pulled back immediately and looked at his trance state. His lips were still parted, his eyes closed, his hand holding her firming against him and his face after a long time looked relaxed. As if he was drowning into sleep after many sleepless night.

She started wiggling to get up from him lap and that's when he realized their state.

He opened his eyes and looked at her, the first thing he saw was her lips. They were still quivering then her eyes, which was now round as a saucer and fear pretty much evident in them.