One forever

Continuation

Continuation.......

Raman was shocked hearing this from shagun.

"Ya ya I know this from long time. Only you don't know about your feeling, rest of the world does".

"shagun, raman deserves a slap from you" dadi said

"I do" raman repeated.

"not anymore raman! Because you are ishita's and I cannot insult her by slapping her husband".

"agar tumhari akal thik time pe nahi aati to pata nahi aaj kya hota.

When you reached mandap I was holding my breath.

I was hoping that dadi finally stop you from marring me because I never intended to marry you".

"what?" Shocked raman

"yes it was dadi with whom I played so that you speak your heart out and understand whom you wanted.

To make you realize ishita's position in your life".

"but I am glad that you yourself have realized this on your own because if we made you understand then you would have never ever forgiven yourself for the entire life".

Raman kissed shagun's forehead and muttered sorry.

"you are forgiven raman! Just go and grab your bride".

Raman apologetically looked at subbu.

"what man? If you don't come now I swear I will take ishita along with me", with that he spun ishita around and raman grabbed her securedly.

Before dadi, shagun and subbu came to ishita's room she had already called off the marriage after subbu's arrival.

She was glad to know that subbu himself called off the marriage.

She had apologized for her two crazy kids before him and subbu being a gentleman stopped her from doing that.

All the guest had left after that and three of them came to ishita's room. They have almost heard the entire conversation between raman and ishita and muttered some "idiots and stupids" under their breath for raman.

Raman was in the mandap waiting for the arrival of his bride when he saw his beautiful ishita walking down the staircare Shagun holding her and giggling with her, probably cracking some jokes.