Chapter Fifty-One

Tom’s eyes cracked open, and the white spackled ceiling above him did not register in his brain at first.

But the smooth, warm body nestled against his left shoulder most certainly did….

Jess’s arm was flung across his abdomen, and even in her sleep she held him with a secure grip. Her head rose and fell as Tom’s chest expanded, and then contracted, with each breath he took. He moved from the pillow just enough to nuzzle his nose into her hair, inhaling the familiar aroma of Jess’s shampoo.

She stirred in the bed, and Jess’s movement released another distinct scent from under the covers. The smell of their combined bodies, and what they accomplished together last night, wafted up to him.

Tom always savored the perfume of sex, but found the odor of love that he and Jess produced to be exceptionally sweet and arousing beyond belief.

“Hello there,” he greeted, grinning as Jess lifted herself up onto one elbow.

Tom stared at her, soaking in the striking sight of Jess’s mussed hair, crooked smile, and awakening eyes.

She was a mound of carnal temptation above him, and the hardening length beneath the blanket was demanding that Tom succumb to her seduction.

“I love you,” Jess cooed, making good on her promise from the night before.

Tom chuckled, and then began to slip his hands south from her bare shoulders.

“Every morning, and every night, hmm?” he breathed, leaning up to capture Jess’s lips.

Tom cupped her breasts, and tender massages to each of them began. Jess sighed against him, pushing her tongue out to lap at his. She straddled Tom, and then sat back to give him a full shot of all her naked splendor.

“Oh, but I have missed you,” Tom groaned as his eyes canvased Jess’s body.

“Then let’s make up for lost time,” she proposed with a flirty, evocative wink.

Jess reached back to fondle Tom’s balls, and then skirted light fingers down his erection.

“I see you’re ready and waiting,” she quipped, beginning to shimmy down Tom’s body.

His blue eyes widened as Jess pushed back the blankets on her journey. Her chest rubbed against his groin, causing him to moan from such a pleasurable caress.  To Tom’s sheer delight, he looked down and found Jess’s face hovering over his aching manhood. Before he could utter a word, she opened her mouth, and then covered him with it.

“Agh!” Tom called out into the morning stillness.

His hand went to the back of Jess’s head to hold her close as she started bobbing up and down on him.

“Jess!” Tom cried when her tongue dance across the head of his cock.

The woman showed no mercy, and continued to work on him with expert skill. Tom grunted and pushed his hips up in an effort to bury even more of his throbbing need into Jess’s inviting mouth. She glided over him, slickening Tom’s engorged shaft before wrapping a hand around it to pump the growing want from his body.

“Jess, I’m going to,” Tom tried, not sure if she realized how ready he was.

Jess sucked harder, determined to bring Tom to the peak of erotic ecstasy. Stuttered shouts filled the room as Tom shot down her throat, and Jess swallowed all of him. A few last, long licks, and a tender kiss to his tip, and she released him.

Tom’s mouth hung open as he panted; rendered speechless from the powerful orgasm he’d just experienced. His heart was pounding so hard he could see his chest quake with each hard thump. Grey sparks fluttered across his vision while Jess slid up the mattress beside him. He gazed at her, still unable to form words.