Prologue

A/N: hello everyone! so this is my first fanfic about vkookie .I write it with my bestie's help, so please be nice and enjoy ❤❤❤.Don't forget to comment and vote if you like it😊. We also receive suggestions for stories you would like to read
-----------------------------------------------------------It was another normal day at the home of Kim Taehyung. As usual he woke up to his father's shouts, or more accurately, his nasty words "With as much as I hate him,he is the best alarm clock I've ever had."

He opened his eyes slowly, trying to get used to the dazzling morning light.

His sister sat in a corner, curled into a ball, and even a blind man could see the fear and frustration in her eyes. Luckily, his father just passed out unconscious on the floor, apparently from drinking too much soju.

He got another annoying morning with even more annoying routine of a long day at school.

Who the fuck has the head to school, when your father treats your big sister like she was a punching bag?!

Before he left he looked at his sister, who seemed to be too hurt to move. He sighed sadly and left.

When he got to school, he waited for his childhood friend,Jimin.

In the first classes he did not bother to listen or to lift his head from the table, and the teachers, who knew what was happening in his house just sighed sadly and continued to teach. It seemed like every day of his life until that afternoon, when everything changed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry for the short chapter, promise to update soon!!!  Till next time,
Vkookiemonster9597 ❤❤❤