Chapter 12- I Miss You, Noona

It was morning the next day, and both jungkook and taehyung already woke up an hour ago.

Usually taehyung will wake up first and wait until jungkook will open his eyes. Every morning he will shower his kookie with kisses until he will be fully awake and they will shower together.

They weren't shy at all since they already saw each other's bodies when they showered at the prison.

That was their morning routine, and they decided they will talk with jimin after breakfast.

Soon enough, all the boys woke up and after jin showered and did his morning routine, he went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

They ate their breakfast quietly. Taehyung was still upset, and  jungkook noticed that. He looked at  jimin, and he decided that he will do what he agreed with taehyung.

Right after they finished, and jimin was about to go to the bathroom, Jungkook stopped him.

"Jimin, I need your help" He said  quietly.

Jimin sighed annoyed because he didn't call him hyung again, but decided to shrug it off since jungkook looked pretty serious.

"Um... Sure. What do you need my help for?" He asked.

Jungkook looked left and right. The place was crouded and talking  here would be too risky. He took his hand and went to the nearest room.

"Look, I know that we just met, but it's for tae. Umm... I need to borrow your car" He said and jimin's eyes winded.

"I don't know jungkook... It's too risky for you guys to get out of the house, and I don't even know the reason"

"Don't worry about us, we'll just wear our masks, and we decided to go at night, so nobody will recognize us because of the darkness. If I'll tell you the reason, would you agree?" Jungkook asked with begging face.

Jimin hesitated but nodded his head after a few minutes of an inner fight he had with himself about what to say and if he should agree or refuse.

"Okay, I trust you about the mask and darkness thing, but anyways please be careful. Now, tell me the reason. Taehyung is my best friend and I'll do anything to help him. Now, please tell me what happened" jimin said with worried tone.

"Um... Do you remember that yesterday when we came to eat breakfast taehyung looked like he cried?"

Jimin nodded and signed him to continue,

"Well, he did cry. The thing is, when we woke up, he looked bothered, so I asked him if he slept well. He said that he slept well because I was by his side, but I still could see sadness in his eyes. I decided I'll ask him later about it because I didn't want him to feel like I'm pushing him to tell me. Later on, when we waited to jin to finish preparing the breakfast, I asked him about it again. At first he said he's fine and all but still, I didn't believe him, so he told me. He told me that he dreamed about his sister and that he really misses her, so I promised him that we'll see her soon. That's the reason I need your car, hyung"

Jimin listened to every word jungkook said and that's when it hit him. Of  course! How I didn't notice it?! He really looked sad at the past two days and he was quieter than ever... You're a bad friend jimin! Bad friend! He thought to himself.

He really wanted to help his best friend, and if he missed his sister, jimin is nobody to stop him from seeing her. He also was happy because jungkook finally called him hyung so it was kind of a price for it.

"Okay, you can have my car, but don't destroy it and be back till morning. I don't need jin to be mad at three of us"

he warned, but smiled right after. Jungkook's face lighten up so much he could use as a lamp at night.

"Oh my God thank you thank you thank you!!! Hyung I owe you so much!"

He shouted excitedly and jumped up and down happily. Jimin just smiled proudly at himself because he made jungkook call him hyung again, and giggled to himself at his actions.

Jungkook quickly ran to his room to tell taehyung the good news he had.

Still jumping up and down with a huge smile on his face, he opens the door to his room but was shocked to see taehyung there, sitting on the bed  with teary eyes and the saddest face he ever saw on him. Jungkook's face feel immediately, he ran to taehyung, hugged him and asked worried,

"Hyung what happened? Why are you crying? Did something happen?"

"Where were you? What took you so long? I saw you with jimin hyung near the bathroom. You didn't cheat on me right?" Taehyung asked and cried even more only from thinking about jungkook cheating on him.

Jungkook was shocked and felt a little sad to see that taehyung didn't trust him, especially after what he said an half an hour ago.

"What?? Tae, did you really think I cheated on you with jimin?"

Taehyung stayed silent and lowered his head.

"Hyung listen, I have only one person in my heart, and he'll be there always, no meter what will happen. That person has the most beautiful eyes I ever saw,  the most perfect nose I ever saw and the most pink lips I ever saw. His personality is the kindest, smartest and the most amazing I ever saw in any person I ever met in my life. That person is called Kim Taehyung and he stole my heart at the moment I saw him. He is the last person I will ever want to hurt, and he's the first person I want to make happy all the time, and be with all the time. If that person will ever be hurt, I'll make sure to hurt the person who hurt him in the same way and even worse. So please, make that person trust me like I trust him."

It was the second time in taehyung's entire life, that he cried out of happiness. All the things jungkook told him in the morning and now never left his mind, not for a single second. He hugged him tight and said with his head down after he pulled away from the hug,

"Kookie I'm so so so so sorry I thought an horrible thing like that, I really don't know what I did to deserve you..."

"It's okay hyung, just please trust me more next time. I just talked with jimin about your sister and I have good news"

jungkook said happily, remembering his conversation with jimin.

"Okay, what are the good news kookie?"

Taehyung asked curiously, ready to jump on jungkook and shower him with kisses. He already had an idea about what jungkook is going to say and he hoped that jungkook will say what he wanted him to say, but he wasn't sure.

"We can see her today at night. I talked to jimin and he borrows us his car for the night. His conditions are that we have to be careful, don't ruin the car and be back till morning"

he said happily, and with those words being said, he jumped on jungkook and showered him with kisses all over his face.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys! This chapter is  my longest among the others.1209 words hehe... 😅😅 I hope you all will enjoy it because it was fun writing it 😊. Till next time, vkookiemonster9597 ❤❤❤