Chapter 13- Hello Sister Pt. 1

And with those words being said, he jumped on jungkook and showered him with kisses all over his face.

Later that day, after they ate lunch, they decided they'll just talk to each other and play some games to know each other better.

The first game they played was truth or dare, obviously. The first questions and missions were normal, like "I dare you to call me jimin hyung from now on" or "tell us your most awkward story". But after those questions, they started to get to the 'interesting' things.

They asked each other some awkward questions like "tell us if you have a crush on someone, and if he's from here than who is it", and those kind of things. Because of these questions all of them, except for the taekook couple and hoseok, got themselves boyfriends.

Hoseok told them that he's straight so he had no crush. Apparently namjoon and jin had a crush on each other but they were afraid they will ruin their friendship if they will confess to each other and one of them will reject the other, so the namjin couple became real. Yoongi and jimin also liked each other from the beginning, although they knew each other for a few days. So the yoonmin couple was there too.

They continued to talk after they decided they had enough from playing 2 hours nonstop. Once again, they talked for hours and didn't notice what time it was. After they finished their conversation they said goodnights to each other and went to their rooms to sleep.

It was 12:25 am and everyone in the house were asleep except for two. Taehyung and jungkook. They waited until all of their friends will fall asleep completely before they'll leave. After they were sure that everybody's sleeping they put their masks on and left as quite as they can.

The ride to taehyung's house was  pretty long since taehyung lives in daegu and jimin lives in busan, and they arrived an hour and a half later. Taehyung thought that she will be asleep, but was surprised so see that the lights are on in the living room.

The thing is, ever since taehyung went to jail, his sister won't sleep, or she will, and wake up every five minutes. She was worried about him, and she just missed him too much. Will he be fine? How he will survive there? What is he doing now? Is he sleeping well? What if he's not eating well there? Who is his cellmate? all of those thoughts were in her mind. She would be awake all night and than sleep a few hours in the morning. That's how her past three weeks looked like. Every day she imagined him coming home and surprising her, but of course, none of this was real. It was just her imagination.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter haha😅😅 I will update soon so just wait a little bit my dear readers!😙😙😙😙