Chapter 10- Going Outside

"Good morning babe"

Taehyung said when jungkook finally opened his eyes and kissed him all over his face, starting from his forehead, to his cheeks, to his nose, and finally met his lips to a slow sweet kiss.
Jungkook blushed from the name and kisses taehyung gave him, but kissed back and smiled his bunny smile that taehyung loved so much.

"Good morning tae, did you sleep well?"

"Of course I did. With you sleeping beside me how can I dream bad things"

he said with his famous boxy-like smile and giggled, but jungkook could tell that he lied because he saw sadness in his eyes, although he shrugged it off and decided to ask him about it later.

Tae-oh already thanked them for letting him come with them, and left to his friend's house.

"So... What should we do now?" Finally jungkook spoke after they sat in an awkward silence in the living room.

"Since you guys can't go outside there aren't a lot of options..." Jimin said.

"Wait why we can't go outsi-  oh right... I forgot we are wanted all over the town.." said yoongi and giggled sleepily

"Yeah... So any ideas?"

                                                          "........"

"Anything?"

"We can go to sleep" yoongi said half asleep.

"We just woke up and it's nine in the morning for God's sake!" Jin said angrily.

"Well jimin we need clothes since we got out of prison and we have like.. absolutely nothing to wear.., we can't use your clothes forever, it's not comfortable since you're short and your clothes are tight on me" jungkook said.

"For the millionth time, it's JIMIN  HYUNG for you, you little-"

"LANGUAGE PARK JIMIN!"
jin stopped him, already knowing what he'll say, like the good mommy he is.

"okay okay sorry... But he doesn't call me hyung like he should! It's not my fault!"

"It's not the time for your stupid fights. We need to figure out how we are going outside without people recognizing us" said namjoon, annoyed.

"We can just wear masks with sunglasses... Jimin hyung, can you please go to the closest shop and buy some masks and sunglasses for us?"

Taehyung asked, and again all of them were shocked with their mouths open. Except for his boyfriend, of  course.

"I can't believe you came with a good idea again... And this time namjoon didn't even had an idea... And jungkook don't get excited over it again or I'll kill you" jin said, and jungkook lowered his head and giggled.

"It's a really good idea actually, I'll be back soon so try not to break or ruin anything" jimin said and headed to the door. "Oh and I have instant ramen if you're hungry!" He shouted before he closed the door.

"Well I'm going to make us some ramen, so as jimin said, try not to break or ruin anything namjoon! Oh and hoseok, please try not to be noisy, it's annoying"

"I'll try my best" They both said at the same time and laughed awkwardly.

Meanwhile, jungkook and taehyung went to their room so that they won't bother their hyungs downstairs.

"Hyung can I ask you something?"

Jungkook suddenly said as he rested his head on taehyung's lap.

"Yeah sure, what is it kookie?"

He asked as he ran his fingers through jungkook's soft hair.

"This morning, when I asked you if you slept well, why did you lie to me? I could see sadness in your eyes so don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about..."

Taehyung sighed before he said,

"Kookie I'm okay, really"

"Hyung, I can see the sadness in your eyes, please tell me what happened... I want to help you. Also, I'm your boyfriend, and I love you more than anything. Since the moment I saw you, you became my everything. If you feel happiness, I feel it too. If you'll feel fear, I'll feel it too. When you feel sadness, I feel it too. Hyung I want you to share your pain and problems with me so that I'll be able to help you and make you happy. So please tell me what is it"

Taehyung listened to every word jungkook said, and repeated it in his head. He didn't even notice he started to cry. He signed jungkook to get up from his lap so that he sat in front of him on their bed, and hugged him tight.

Jungkook didn't really understand why his hyung cried, but he let him cry until he calmed down.

"Jeon Jungkook, thank you. Thank you for letting me be one of lucky friends. Thank you for letting me escape with you from that terrible place. Thank you for wasting your time on me. Thank you for being my boyfriend. Thank you for being my first kiss. Thank you for saying those sweet things and calming me down, and jungkook, THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME"

he said, still with teary eyes, and looked at jungkook deep in the eyes. He meant every word he said, because he really didn't know where he could be now without him. He really LOVED him with all of his heart, and more than anything. Just like jungkook said.

He kissed his kookie a slow but passionate kiss until they pulled away for air.

"You know, you were right... I really was a little sad. It's just that... I dreamed about my noona and it reminded me of how much I miss her." Taehyung said with his head down.

"You know what? I have an idea, but we'll need to talk about it later with jimin, so let's forget about it for now and go downstairs to eat because I'm starving" jungkook said and laughed.

They went downstairs but the shouts  they got from Jin surprised them a bit.

"Oh finally! What did you two do upstairs that took you so long? We shouted you to come and eat for ages but all that we got was silence! Were you two in your own world again? and taehyung, were you crying? Your eyes are so red and puffy it scared me at first..."

"You have a lot of questions hyung, did you notice it?" Taehyung said and giggled.

"Well I'm sorry I'm trying to be a good mom and care for you Kim Taehyung!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry hyung.. Yes, we were in our own world again, that's why we didn't hear you. We just talked about something that annoyed me and that's why I cried. But now I'm okay, there's no need to worry" taehyung said and smiled.

After they finished eating they went to the mall, to buy some clothed.

Since they went to separate ways jin decided to open a chat group so that they won't lose each other. After all, the mall was huge and although most of them were adults, their personality showed something else.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys! Just wanted to say that next chapter will be their chat so.. Yeah😊 till next time,
vkookiemonster9597 ❤❤❤