Chapter 23- My Surprise For You Pt.1

Time skip- six months later

"I'm leaving! Don't mess up the house while I'm not here!" Jin shouted before he exited the house.

"Yes mom!"

"Okay babe!"

Taekook and namjoon shouted and waved him a goodbye. Five minutes later jimin and hoseok came downstairs and headed to the door as well.

"We're leaving to the studio too guys, have fun being at home alone!"

Jimin said and waved them a goodbye before he left with hobi.

Now that everybody left, it was only namjoon and the taekook couple at home. Yoongi already left before jin.

They started to work six months ago, and they are earning enough money for food, cloths. They are earning even more money than they actually need, so they sometimes go to the amusement park, cinema, restaurants and do more fun things together.

"Hyungs I'm bored..." complained jungkook when they sat on the couch.

"Well I'm gonna watch some horror movies until jinnie will come back home so... You can join me or just go somewhere else"

namjoon said and took the remote with the movies he prepared before. Since he knew that both of them hated horror movies, he knew that they'll go to their room, and that's what he wanted. He had a plan with taehyung about a surprise he wanted to give to jungkook. That's why he picked horror movies at the first place, he needed a good enough excuse for them to go to somewhere else that wasn't the living room, aka  where the door is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung and jungkook ran to their room before the movie started, and shut their door so that they won't hear the noises from downstairs. They just hate anything that has anything to do with horror (like their dear author😊😅).

"So what do we do now hyung? The fact that we are in our room doesn't change the fact that I'm bored" jungkook whined.

"Do you wanna go out on a date with me?"

Taehyung asked calmly with his famous smile. That question caught jungkook off guard so he was shocked for a few seconds before jumping on the older and hugging him tight.

"Yes! Yes of course tae!"

"Ok so get ready kookie, we're leaving in 15"

taehyung said and pecked the younger's lips. Jungkook blushed and nodded before he jumped off taehyung, prepared his cloths and went to the bathroom to shower.

Taehyung prepared his cloths too and went to shower in namjin's room since it was the closest to their room.

Seven minutes later, both of them finished showering and taehyung headed back to his room.Jungkook was already dresses, and while he was waiting to taehyung, he decided to style his hair.

His back was facing the door, although he could see everything through the mirror. Suddenly taehyung came in, and he gasped.

There was taehyung, entering their room with only a towel covering his beautiful slim body. Jungkook's cheeks started to burn and he couldn't move his eyes away from his boyfriend (not that he wanted to anyways..😏).

Taehyung saw the effect he had on the younger, and noticed that he was staring at him through the mirror so he moved closer until he was behind Jungkook, and back hugged him. He snuggled his face into his neck and said,

"You look beautiful babe"

Jungkook blushed even more, but the main thing that made him look like a fresh and juicy tomato was the fact that he could feel tae's member touching his jungbooty from behind. He didn't think that taehyung even noticed it.

"T-thank you tae"

"Jesus Christ you look so cute when you're blushing" taehyung chuckled and kissed jungkook a sweet loving kiss.

"Shut up tae, get ready"

jungkook said and blushed even more if it was somehow possible before he left the room.

Ten minutes later taehyung went downstairs to sign jungkook that he's ready, and saw him watching 'My Love From Another Star'. He went closer so that jungkook will see him.

Jungkook noticed that a figure was standing near him so he turned to look at it, assuming that it was taehyung since namjoon left two minutes ago.

"What took you so long? A turtle will be faster than you. Are you-"

he started but when he actually looked at the other he felt like he was about to faint, and his legs lost their balance so he needed to lean on the couch for support.

He was aware of the fact that taehyung was handsome, but he didn't know how much he was, until that moment. He felt like he fell in love with the other all over again, and his cheeks started to heat up very fast.

The description for taehyung was gorgeous, amazing, unbelievably beautiful, hot, handsome, glowing, and shining like he was the sun's sibling and hobi's twin.

Jungkook was staring at the other for God knows how much time, and his heart  threatened to jump out of his chest.

He couldn't hold it in anymore, so he just jumped on the other, wrapped his arms and legs around his body, and smashed his lips into the other's.

Taehyung was surprised at first but kissed back almost immediately. It was a passionate yet sweet kiss, their lips moved in sync, and their tongues fought for dominance. Taehyung won, obviously.

They pulled away 'cause if they were kissing for another second, they would probably faint because of air lack.

"What was that for?"

Was the first thing taehyung said while looking at jungkook deep in the eye, and jungkook blushed.

"You're just the most perfect creature God could ever create, so I guess I couldn't control myself"

he replied and buried his face in taehyung's neck, embarrassed. Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness, but remembered the surprise he had for the younger.

"I'm glad you like how I look, but I have something prepared for us so... Let's go?"

"Let's go!"

Jungkook yelled excitedly and held taehyung's hand. He smiled and looked at the younger lovingly before slightly squeezing their hands and leading them to the car.