Chapter 17 - Jail Again

"I can't believe we're here again" jungkook said as he sat on the uncomfortable bed near taehyung.

"Kookie I'm so so so so sorry it's all my fault I should have been more careful and because of my clumsiness we're here ag-"

Taehyung apologized with teary eyes but stopped when he felt jungkook's soft lips on his.

"Tae, stop blaming yourself in everything. It's not your fault. Yes, jin hyung and jimin warned us to be careful and we weren't, but it's nobody's fault so please stop blaming yourself"

he said and hugged him, although taehyung still thought it was his clumsiness's fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys an idea just popped in my head!"

Taehyung said out of nowhere as they walked outside.

"Idea for what? Tae you know we can't escape again, the security all over the town is stronger than ever. It's too risky"

hoseok said, confused at why taehyung is still thinking about ways to escape again.

"Yes I know, but still. A least listen to me and let me tell you my idea. After you'll hear my idea, you can choose if you want to stay here or try it out"

taehyung said with begging face. They just nodded and he smiled excitedly.

"Okay, guys you do remember that we have a friend in town, right?"

He started and they all looked at him, totally confused.

"No we don't.. The only friend you had was me, and I'm here with you if you haven't noticed it until now" jimin said.

"He's not talking about you, you idiot jamless creature. He's talking about tae-oh"

namjoon said, only to get shouts from, well you already know. His lovely boyfriend.

"Language!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry"

he apologized and signed taehyung to continue.

"Okay, so I remember that in one of the days he came to play with us, he said that he and his other two friends are crooks. They have connections everywhere. I thought, maybe we could call him and ask him for help. They have so many connections that they can smuggle us to another country"

he whispered so no one will hear them.

"Jungkook if you are going to shout again I swear I'll cut your tongue out of your little lovely mouth so you won't be able to kiss Taehyung again"

jin said when he saw jungkook opening his mouth. Immediately he lowered his head and hid behind Taehyung's back so he will protect him from their crazy mom. All of them just started to laugh at their youngest's cute actions, and taehyung pecked his lips lovingly.

"Your idea is actually genius taehyung. Not as genius as me, but still genius"

yoongi said when their laughter calmed down.

"And since when you are genius? You spend your entire life on sleeping"

namjoon asked confused. Yoongi just gave him a 'shut the fuck up before I'll stab the hell out of you and then give the wolves your dead body for dinner' glare, and laid on the bench, immediately falling asleep.

They discussed about taehyung's idea for a whole hour until they went back to their cells. They decided that they'll call tae-oh two weeks later, so that the guards won't be too suspicious.