Chapter 6- Escaping Pt.2

It was the next day, and today they will escape. They delayed their escaping day because they discussed more about the plan, but didn't change anything.

They all were nervous and happy at the same time because they will finally be out of that horrible place.

Although it's been only two weeks since taehyung came, every day in there felt like a year. He was really lucky and thankful that he had jungkook and his friends there or else he didn't think he would survive even a minute in there.

At the lunch time they all met at the cafeteria and talked one last time about their plan to make sure everything was perfect and set. They realised that although hoseok and yoongi will fight, not all the guards and security people will be there so they needed to somehow anesthetize them.

"I think I have an idea" said namjoon.

"Okay. What is it?" asked jungkook curious.

"I remember that we have one of those art workshops today, so I thought maybe one of us would say he doesn't feel good, and he'll go to the clinic and steal anesthetizing pills.Tae-oh, we'll need you to do something with the security cameras with that weird thing of yours, so that they won't see what we'll steal. After that we'll try to figure out a way to put it in their water or something."

"Good idea, but how do we put it in their water, we can't enter their room so it will be a problem..." said yoongi confused, as he tried to think about it.

"I have another idea, but I'm not sure about it" said taehyung

"What's your idea taetae?"
jungkook said, and got a blushing taehyung as a result from the cute nickname he have him.

"I thought maybe instead of pills, we'll use gas. In that way the whole prison will be anesthetized. But we'll have to put some fabric napkins on our noses so that it won't affect us" taehyung said and they all were shocked. Even Tae-oh.

"I can't believe that taehyung came with a better idea than namjoon" yoongi said and laughed.

"Yeah, neither us" they said at the same time except jungkook.

"That's my boyfriend bitches!"

he said excited and happy, and kisses taehyung. Taehyung of course kissed back, almost instantly, and blushed a little as he was surprised at the sudden kiss.
As jungkook said it, he got a shout  from... Well, you can guess yourself,

"Jeon Jungkook! Language!"

And they all laughed, until the two lovebirds started kissing again.

"Um... Yeah.. Guys, first of all, get a room please. And second of all, I'm proud of you because your idea is really better than mine. But we have one problem, which is, how the hell are we going to get the gas tank? It comes only in big sizes so there's no way we will get it without the guard's attention. Also, the nurse will see it."

said namjoon confused and frustrated because of the fact that every idea they come up with, has a problem.

At the end, they agreed about the gas, since it's better and faster than pills, and their idea was that they will just do everything fast.

They agreed that jungkook will go to the clinic since everything he does turns out good and successful.

Soon enough it was 6pm and it was the time for their art workshop and plan to start.
Suddenly jungkook called to one of the guards and told him that he didn't feel really good. At first the guard hesitated but he let jungkook go to the clinic.

The cameras were already off and when jungkook distracted the guard, that's when hoseok and yoongi started the fight.

A few minutes after, almost half of the guards in the prison were there and tried to stop them, but failed when suddenly they all started to faint, one by one.

The fabric napkins were in the boy's pockets, so that the gas won't affect them at all.

When all of the guards and prisoners were deep asleep, jungkook took the keys and they all ran as fast as they could to jimin, who already waited for them in the car.

As soon as they entered the car they decided they will go to jimin's house since  he lives alone. But suddenly they heard sirens from behind them and saw five police cars chasing them.

"What the actual fuck?! How the freaking hell did they survive the gas?" Yoongi said angry and confused as ever.

"They probably were in their room or some really far place or something..." Namjoon said, a little scared they will go back to jail again.

"Jimin hyung, can you please hurry? they are coming closer" taehyung finally spoke. And jimin did  as he was told.

Because of the hurry they were because of the fact that the police is chasing them now, they drove too fast and the car started to get out of control, and that caused them to get stuck in the woods of what seen like a forest, in the middle of nowhere.

After a few minutes Jungkook opened his eyes first and immediately felt a huge headache, probably from the blow he got. As he remembered what happened a few minutes ago, he  quickly checked taehyung, who still was unconscious next to him. He tried to wake him up but failed, and he started to cry because of the thoughts he had.

What if he won't wake up? What if he'll get amnesia and forget me? What if I won't be able to kiss and hug him anymore? No no no no no jungkook don't think like this, he'll be okay. He has to, he thought to himself.

Suddenly he heard namjoon talk,

"jungkook why are you crying? Did something happen to you? Did you get hurt?"

"Taehyung doesn't wake up... I'm worried something bad happened to him. And of course I got hurt you  dumbass, we just crashed into the woods, everybody here is hurt. How about you? Are you okay hyung?" Jungkook managed to say between his sobs.

"Don't worry he'll be fine, only the two of us woke up so don't worry, soon everyone will wake up and we'll get out of here. And yeah I'm fine, my head aches a little bit but I'll be fine"

"Okay hyung, thanks for comforting me, I really hope they'll be okay..."

Jungkook said and rested his head on  taehyung's shoulder with his hand in taehyung's, hoping and paying to God everybody will be fine.