Chapter 25- My Surprise For You Pt.3

They walked and talked about random things, until they finally arrived.

Jungkook's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Literally. He was so shocked to see the huge hot air balloon in front of him that he just fell to the soft sand. He saw these things only in movies and seeing it right in front of him was too much.

"T-tae, this is too much, how much money did you pay on all of the things you did for me today?" He started tearing up.

"Kookie babe, please don't cry. The money is not important, you are. If you don't like it then we can pass it. I have another surprise and it's the biggest among all of them" he said and kneeled down in front of the younger.

"Are you kidding me?!"

Jungkook punched his shoulder and hugged him tight. He was really crying now, but those tears were tears of joy. He was so happy and overwhelmed that his heart didn't know how to handle all of these feelings.

"So.. Do you want to-"

"YES PLEASE! Let's get on this thing" jungkook stopped him and yelled excitedly.

"Okay babe, let's go"

he pecked his lips, and the man that was supposed to help them, did as his job told him.

"Remember to be careful, this can be very dangerous if you'll mess up something there" the man said and they nodded.

"Okay uncle Taehyun, we'll be careful so there's no need to worry"

They bowed and got into the huge balloon.

"He's your uncle?"

Jungkook asked shocked when they were already high in the sky.

"Yup"

"You're so similar to him oh my God"

he laughed and turned around since Taehyung was back hugging him. He wrapped his arms around his neck and leaned in for a slow loving kiss.

"You're amazing Kim Taehyung. I love you" he looked him deep in the eyes and smiled.

"I love you more my kookie. And I know I'm amazing"

he smirked but it was replaced with a loving smile very fast when jungkook sightly punched his chest. He snuggled his face into the older's neck and hugged him tighter. Taehyung tightened his arms around jungkook's waist as well and they stayed like this almost all the ride.

After half an hour they finally landed, and for jungkook's surprise, they came back to the same spot at the beach. Taehyung's uncle waited for them there, and helped them get out of the hot air balloon.

They walked back to the car with interlocked fingers again, and the sunset was beautifully behind them.

While they were on their way to the last destination, they fanboyed over Big Bang again for fifteen minutes, until they arrived the amusement park.

"Amusement park? Omg tae you're the best!" He hugged him and jumped up and down excitedly.

"You're so cute kookie" taehyung laughed and tried to calm him down a bit.

"Let's go kookie, I wanna go to the Ferris wheel first"

taehyung said and took jungkook's hand before he ran to the big Ferris wheel.

Since it was evening , the lights on the wheel were on, which made it look hundred times prettier.

They got into one of the cells, and the worker turned the wheel on.

At first there was a comfortable silence and they just looked at the view outside, but when they were higher, taehyung spoke up.

"Jungkook" he started and waited for jungkook's full attention.

"Hmm" he hummed, still looking at the beautiful view.

"You know that I love you right?" He suddenly asked, and got jungkook's full attention.

"Of course I do tae, I love you too. But why are you asking this so suddenly?" He asked confused at the older's sudden question.

"Okay, but do you know how much I love you?"

Jungkook became silent and stared at something as he thought about taehyung's question.

"Let me tell you a little story about my old friend" he started and jungkook looked at him. He nodded to sign him that he's listening.

"Once upon a time, there was a little kid. He was living a great life with his loving parents and older sister, until his mom died from brain cancer. His dad took her death very badly, and started abusing the two poor kids. Especially his sister because she was very similar to her mother. One day, when the kid grew up and was already an eighteen year old teenager, he decided that he had enough. He came back from school and stabbed his father to death. He went to jail, but an unexpected surprise waited for him there. He didn't think that something like this will ever happen, and certainly not in jail, but when he entered his cell, he was met with the love of his life. At the moment their eyes met, he knew that he was falling for the other. A few days later, he decided that he'll confess, and so he did. Luckily the other liked him back, so they became a couple. As the days passed, he fell for the other more and more to the point that his love for him scared himself. Every time they were together, it felt like everything disappeared and it was only the two of them. When they successfully escaped the jail with their friends and moved to America, he decided that it's time to move to another level with their relationship. He wanted to let the younger know what he feels, what he thinks, to let him know how he makes him feel every time they're together. He wanted to show his love for the other in any possible way, and so he did. He took that person on a date, and told him these things. He told him that he means the world to him. He's his everything. He's so thankful and grateful that he met him, that he's thanking God every morning and night for having and loving the younger. He dreams every night about the younger, and wakes up with a smile every single morning. Every time that he's opening his eyes, the love of his life is beside him, and for him it means the world. HE means the world. He feels like every second without him is like a year, and every time they're telling I love yous to each other the time stops. He wants the younger to know all of these things. He feels like the other knows everything about him, and he knows everything about him too, except one thing. There is only one question in his mind, and he wants the answer for it from the younger. His question is: Jeon Jungkook, will you make me the luckiest and happiest man in the world, and marry me?"