Chapter 11- Family Of Dorks

(I forgot to mention that jimin's family is pretty rich, that's why he lives in a pretty big Villa. He bought the boys cellphones so that they could talk to each other when they'll need something and he won't be at home or something😊. Also, when he bought the phones he put in there something that will block the police from locating them so they could talk without a fear that the police will locate them.)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Pinkeomma created the group
Pinkeomma invited sleepyswagger
Pinkeomma invited appajoonie
Pinkeomma invited hobihobi
Pinkeomma invited chimchim
Pinkeomma invited kookie'salien

Pinkeomma invited tae'sseagull

Pinkeomma: okay now that we all here you can go 😊
Tae'sseagull: thank you mom!😄
Appajoonie: mom? Then I'm the dad?
Tae'sseagull:yes. You're daddy!😀
Appajoonie: don't call me daddy!😳😶
Tae'sseagull :why? What's the problem?
Appajoonie: you're pretty innocent compare to the fact you're ex-prisoner... Just don't call me daddy okay? Call me anything just not that... Taehyung come help me!
Kookie'salien: did someone call me? What happened hyung?
Appajoonie: just take the phone from that kid and go shopping or something
Kookie'salien: oh okay hyung, bye than 😊👋

Taehyung took the phone from jungkook and they went to the closest clothes shop they found. to be honest, they didn't really bought much things. They just took some clothes and shoes they liked, paid, and headed out of there.

Taehyung decided he would take jungkook on a little date in the mall, so they changed to their new clothes in the restroom, went to some shop to buy perfumes, and after they were done they went to a restaurant they found.

While they sat and waited for a waiter to give them the menu, taehyung remembered about jungkook's idea, and decided to ask him about it because honestly, he was so curious it killed him inside.

"Hey kookie"

"Yeah hyung"

"Um.. About that idea of yours from the morning.. Can I know what was your idea? I'm so curious about it to the point it's killing me"

The waiter came and gave them the menu,

"Would you like to drink something? Since it's a new restaurant the drinks are on the house for the new consumers" he said with a warm smile.

"Yeah sure, I'll just have water, thank you" jungkook said, and smiled back.

"I'll have water too. Thank you" taehyung said.

As the waiter nodded and went to give them their water jungkook answered,

"Okay tae listen up. My idea was that maybe we'll ask jimin if he can borrow us his car, and at night we'll drive to your house so you can see her and talk to her. What do you think?"

Taehyung's face lighten up and he nodded so strong and fast he thought he broke his head for a second,

"Kookie you're genius! Oh my God I'm so happy I have such a clever boyfriend! but wait, what if jimin will refuse?"

"Don't worry, he won't, I'm sure he'll understand you and let you see her" jungkook said and smiled at him.

They ordered their food, and after they finished eating they decided with the rest that they will meet near Starbucks and head back home since it started to get late and dark outside. They all were tired and just wanted to fall on their beds and sleep.

So with that their day ended, and the taekook couple decided they'll talk to jimin in the morning.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Short chappie hehe😅😅