Two Truths, One Lie

"Okay, Cisco. This was your stupid idea of a game so you go first," Caitlin said.

"Fine. I have seven cousins, I am allergic to peanut butter and I have never owned a pet," Cisco replied.

"The lie is that you're allergic to peanut butter," Caitlin stated.

"Correct, Dr Snow," Cisco replied. "Okay, as you won this round. You go next Caitlin,"

"Okay. I have a tattoo, I slept with one of my high school teachers and I have never smoked," she stated.

They were all shocked with her answer and had no idea which one was a lie.

"You didn't sleep with one of your high school teachers," Barry replied.

"Actually, I did. It was after my graduation, okay it was the next day but it was a one-time thing so neither of us got into trouble. I was eighteen and he was twenty-one so the age difference wasn't huge or anything," she confessed. Their jaws dropped at this revelation. "He was kinda my first time as well. But anyway, the lie was the tattoo,"

"Caitlin, who knew you were such a rebel in high school," Cisco teased.

"I wasn't in high school, remember," she replied, blushing with embarrassment.

Barry couldn't help but think this side of her was hot and extremely attractive. She was certainly something. It was nice to see her be less uptight, though.

"I didn't want anything serious at the time, though. I just wanted to rebel because my mother was so controlling, I just wanted to be wild and crazy. Now, I've kinda turned into her," she continued.

"That's not true. And you and your mother have a better relationship now," Barry disagreed.

"Thanks. Anyway, Barry, it's your turn," she smiled at him.

"Okay. I've always wanted a dog, I think Cisco watches way too many movies and I'm in love with Iris," he replied.

"Well, I think the lie is the one about me. There is no such thing as way too many movies," Cisco replied confidently.

"Actually, the lie is that I'm in love with Iris. I don't love her, I'm in love with someone else," Barry stated, shocking both Caitlin and Cisco.

"Wait, so who are you in love with?" Caitlin asked.

"You. I'm in love with you, Cait," he replied.

"Wha..." she gasped, taking in the moment and everything that was happening. "And I love you," she managed to say. They smiled at one another for a second and it felt good that there was someone out there who loved them.