First Christmas Together Part 5

It was Christmas Day and today was the day when Barry would propose to Caitlin and he could not wait. 

And there everyone was at the West's annual Christmas party.

And soon it came to the time of the evening when Barry had planned to propose.

"Hey Cait,"

"Hmmm," she turned to face him and smiled.

"Do you wanna go outside?" he asked but it wasn't really a request.

"Sure," she smiled and they walked outside hand in hand. 

"Cait, I know we haven't been together for very long but I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you so..." he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Caitlin Snow, will you marry me?"

"Oh my God, Yes! Yes! Yes!" she replied with joy and smiled like a crazy person and he slid the ring onto her finger and they kissed and as if it was a movie it began to snow. "I love you, Barry Allen," she whispered as they pulled apart but leant against their foreheads. 

"I love you too, Caitlin Snow," he replied.

"Soon, I'll be Caitlin Allen," she giggled, avoiding his eyes.

"Yeah, and I'll have the greatest woman in the world as my wife," he replied, leaning in again for another sweet kiss. "Let's go back inside,"

They walked back into the West house and announced the news and everyone were extremely happy for them. 

While watching a movie, Caitlin found herself staring at her engagement ring. Barry really couldn't have picked a better ring. For her, this truly was the best Christmas ever.

"You like it?" she was snapped from her trance at the sound of Barry's voice whispering in her ear.

"I love it. And I love you," she replied and they kissed softly so no one would notice but promised much more for later.

"Get a room," Cisco and Holly laughed in sync. It seemed that Snowbarry wasn't the only couple to get together this Christmas. 

Everything for the team was going great and they couldn't be happier. Life was finally looking up for them. All of them.

A lot of bad things had happened to this group. But they were more than a group. They were more than friends. They were family. And family sticks together.

This truly was The Best Christmas Ever...