Chapter 7

"Want some tea?" I offered Louis who just took a seat on my couch

"Sure." He smiled, I nodded and took off into  the kitchen

I made myself and Louis a cup of tea and walked back into the living room to see Louis on the couch tickling Paisley who was squealing and squirming around.I smiled and took a seat at the other end of the couch where Paisley's head was rubbing against my thigh as she tried to get away from Louis.

I handed Louis his tea and he stopped tickling Paise and took a sip then set it oun the coffee table.

"Thanks love." He smiled at me

"No problem." I took a sip of my coffee and set it on my crossed legs lingering my finger around the top of the cup.

"So, how have you been?" He asked bringing Paisley on his lap

"Fine, I guess. Well I was fine until you guys moved here." I sighed

"Offensive." He said trying to lighten up the mood, and he did, I had to smile. "Lets face it, you need to tell him."

I nodded. "Trust me I know. I met up with him the other day and when In tried to tell him I ended up making some excuse about my mom...and he didn't believe me. He knew I was lying but he told me he'd give me time he just wanted answers."

"I know I probably don't get it, but you've had so much time. How much  more could you need?" Louis asked

"Like fifty years or so." I smirked but Louis frowned

"Want me to tell him?"

"No." I jumped in barely letting Louis finish his sentence

Our conversation went on for a little while longer before I decided to change the subject. It was nice to talk to Louis, I got to let a few things off my chest about the whole Niall thing but I'd probably be as light as a feather if I actually told the person who needs to know. Louis stayed until five, claiming he had a sound check or something to go to but I won't forget what he said before he left.

I walked Louis to the door with Paisley on my hip. She waved bye to Louis and he cooed at her before turning to me. I gave him a hug then he walked out the door turning around letting these few words escape his lips before he walked to his car.

"He never stopped talking about you and I don't think he ever will. He loves you Martha."

My heart melted, it took me a little while before I finally closed the door and stepped more into my house.

The words repeated in my head over and over for the rest of the night....

"He never stopped talking about you and I don't think he ever will. He loves you Martha."

Sorry I havent updated in a long time....

Thanks for getting me up to 95 reads so quickly and for the 31 follows!

I love you guys so much!!!!!!!! Hope you liked the chapter please vote and comment!

If you have any ideas at all I'd love to hear them, don't be shy! You can message me or comment your ideas

Oh and I know you guys want her to tell Niall but you'll have to wait