Baby Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Well guys this is my first book and jencullen28 inspired me to write this book cause i read hers and i thought what if it was Edward as they baby and his mum and dad(Edward Masen and Elizabeth masen) in the car crash instead?

Like her book i will be doing it from different prospectives and i will change they story so it is  not looking like jencullen's book too much  

Prologue 

Carlise p.o.v

Im on my way to work again.Another day of work work and more work ahead of me today.hmm i wonder why so many emergency services are on the carriage way today?. Some one is knocking on my window."Hey Dr Cullen we need your help you see the masens have crashed the car and Elizabeth is 8 months pregnant with a baby boy." "Ok is she out of the car wreckage?" I asked."Not as far as i know but i do know it was a wreck less driver crashing into them".the person replied. I get out of the car and chief officer swan comes up and says to me "Mr masen died at the scene,Mrs masen however is just about alive and i have no idea anout the baby."I replied" Is Mrs masen out of the car officer i am a family friend and doctor and if she is out we will need to rush her to hospitasl and save the baby."

"Yes she is out and in the nearest ambulance she is on a ventilator and they are thinking of doing a c-section here."

"THEY CAN'T DO IT HERE sorry but even if the doors are closed debris can get in and harm mother and or baby its to risky not to mention dangerous."

narratory bit

so because of Carlise they rushed to the hospital and delivered the baby boy the mum woke up for two mintues and said the baby had to be called Edward anthony masen cullen.And so the baby was born now what will carlise family do when they find out that the baby is going to be thiers? Shortly after saying that the mother of the baby passed away.

well guys what do you think so far?