Chapter 1: do the family like the idea of another member?

Carlise p.o.v

I am just about to call the family to tell them know that there is going to be a new member to our family .I just hope that they will like the idea of a human baby in the family.

Esme p.o.v

I think that carlise's idea of having a baby boy is great since i lost mine ages ago i can finally raise a son! I love Carlise for that idea even more than i normally do.i just hope we have a spare room and plenty of things for him.

Alice p.o.v

I alreay love the idea of a baby boy in the house because i got some things from when i was little cause i went under cover and took some toys and unisex clothes from my baby things incase we needed them and well we do now. I already change a spare room into a boys room without mom seeing me :).

Emmet p.o.v

I am so up for looking after the little bro we are going to get my mom is not here right now because she is singing some forms at the hospital to say that her and dad are the leagal mum and dad of the baby boy.

Jasper p.o.v

I can feel everyone is excited execept for Rosalie which is understandable she hates babies at first but then she spends time with them and everything is ok. I am also excited because having a little bro will be fun.

Rosalie p.o.v

I hate the idea of a baby anything in this house all they do is eat,cry,poop repeat. I don't get why its all "so cute lets prepare a room for him before mom and dad get back" I think he should of died with his birth mom and dad but oh well Carlise had to keep him alive didn't he.

Well guys i hope you liked they chapter comment if you want more