Chapter 13 : The Salvatores move in.

Chapter 13 wow i never thought i could get this far and i probably say that when i get further along and i love you guys for reading this book and i know this is big but could you take some time to read my other books aswell as this one please i would really appreciate it.

Stefan's p.o.v

Daddy iws thwis rweally a gwood iwdea?. I awsked my daddy becwause we were mwoving hwouse awnd shwaring with twhe cwullens awnd iwm worried bwecause i dwon't know what Dwamon will dwo.My dad keeps reasuring mwe swaying thwat Alice will know when it happens and stop it happening. We arrived with thwe Cullens and i awm shwaring with Edward awnd Damon gwets hwis own rwoom which i thwink iws gwood bwcwause iwm twired owf shwaring with Damon. We arrived and Edward was asleep.

 Carlisle's p.o.v

Finally we have Edward back Tanya is dead. We arrived back home with Mr Salvatore and his two young boys and their mum was killed by Tanya two weeks after Edward went missing. I picked Edward up carefully so I don't wake him up and ran inside and upstairs to his bed where Alice was armed with a nappy and a pair of pyjamas  for Edward and one set for Stefan who was sharing with Edward and quickly changed them both since Stefan came upstair yawning and put them in the beds and we watched a little while they were sleeping and then i found out they had the same birthday the 20th of june(i know stefan's is actually 5th of november but i changed it) and Damon is 4 and born on the 20th of December (made up :P) and we decided that when they all were old enought that the boys will become vampires and Giuseppe can become a vampire now if he wants and never age past the age he is now and he agreed so i just bit him and chained him up in the cellar for his sons,Edward and Bella's  safety.

###################################################

Finally finshed this chapter and now you guys can kill me for turning Giuseppe salvatore into a vampire.