Chapter 14: Truth or dare

Hi. I am doing a lot of updating today cause i restart school on the fourth of september. I am trying hard to update Merlin the magical vampire this and and Huntik:Lok's fight please please read them i would love it if they got as popular as this one and yes im a vampire in real life but i got a daylight watch for sun protection for those rare sunny days that I get where I live. Anyways NORMAL NO PROBLEM CHAPTER TIME or is it? and later i will upload a short story i made in school last year maybe vote 10 times on all the not on hold books an i will upload. I am now a new directioner :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmett p.o.v

Oh my god today is gonna be so fun while we are waiting for Mr.Salvatore to complete the change my mum has taken the boys out so they don't hear Mr.Salvatore's painful screaming which should of stopped it has been three days oh well slow turner i guess anyway today we are playing Truth Or Dare its gonna be awesome me,Alice,Rose and Jasper dareing each other to do silly stuff. We were just about to play the game i mentioned when we heard crashing in the Basement I guess that means Mr.Salvatore has woken up and my dad is not here right now... He screamed for his sons and came up the stairs and out the door towards the boys sent which was still there. Alice texted Esme to warn her that Mr. Salvatore is awake and heading towards them now and to head to the hospital for Carlisle to controll him so he won't bite Edward,Damon or Stefan and then won't we get in trouble with the Volturi and this is a no human blood zone  just anomal and sometimes we get to go to other countries to deal with too many animals which is so much fun i always get the big bears but alice says the Edward and Stefan are gonna be so good and maybe better than i am when they are older so i started pouting until a news report came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News report:

Breaking news. A new unidentfied Vampire has attacked his two sons and his sons friend while they were shopping for toys with the friends mother the boys names are Edward cullen and Damon and Stefan salvatore. The boys are all in a cirtical condition in hospital and the now identified Mr Salvatore is the attacker and is in jail with steel and vervain handcuffs to stop him moving around and hurting any body else. Oh and a final update for now on the three boys conditions Damon is awake and a little scared because he has no family until his dad has more self controll and won't hurt anybody else. His brother Stefan is in a coma still but is getting better slowly like Edward cullen both of them got hurt the worst and Esme only got a cut on her arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

Emmett continued

I turned the tv off then because we did not want to her anymore of it and we are just wondering why Edward is getting hurt so much by different people and we run to the hospital to go see them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay another chapter over and done with but soo sorry truth or darewas never played but maybe next time it will.. Like and Vote for this and read my other books and help improve my spelling and grammar please