Chapter 16 : Wake up please boys

Okay chapter 16 wooooot. Okay jacobs mental breakdowns are going in a new book.Now lets go back to Edward and Stefan

Esme p.o.v

I sat in the hospital in between my son Edward and his friend Stefan as they fight for their lifes. I really want them both to make it through this. I can't loose Edward not now not ever the same with Stefan. "Esme, I need to talk to you" Carlisle my wonderful husband said and I walked with him outside."Is anything wrong?" I asked scared for what he might say. "Mr, Salvatore killed himself somehow last night at the police station leaving us to be the parents of Stefan and Damon as well as our other children" he said and gave me a minute to let it sink in. "Do you really think I can handle two toddlers and a four year old?" I asked."Yeah, I know you can Esme, you have the patience of a saint and you care about the boys." he said and I hugged him before we both went in to check on the youngest two.

When we got in they were waking up but slightly choking on the ventilators. Carlisle took them out before stroking their hair to sort of encourage them to wake up quicker. Stefan woke up first crying because it was a scary experince your father trying to kill you. I picked him up rocking him as I stopped the crying. "Stefan, Damon already knows this but your our son now, the police decided that your daddy wasn't capable to look after you anymore, so they said we are your mummy and daddy." Carlisle said in the softest audible voice I have heard for a while.

"Owtay, promise he won't hwurt mwe owr mwy brwother owr Edward anymwore." he said and I thought aww so cute."We promise baby" I said and Edward woke up Carlise took Stefan from my arms and hugged him while I picked up my other baby. He held on as tightly as he could to me.

"Aww, It's okay Edward sweetheart, I am not gonna leave you I promise" I said but he hung on to me tighter. Evetually he fell asleep so his grip losened on me completely. I laid him down on the hospital bed and Carlisle did the same to Stefan.

They looked so peacful when they slept so we left them and I went to pick up damon from pre-school. I got him and he fell asleep on me. Aww all my baby boys are so cute. I took him home and started to make his dinner. He woke up an hour later and wandered into the kictchen asking if his brothers were okay, my caring boy. "Yeah, they woke up today and daddy said they might come home soon" I said and put his dinner on the table and helped him on to the chair.

I washed the dishes and went upstairs and heard Carlisle tell him a story from one of the books his friend made for us. They were children's stories and I thought it was nice of him to stop doing paper work and spend time with Damon. Damon was asleep by the time I got to my room.

Alice was there with a concered look on her face. "What have you seen Alice?" I asked because if you have been living with Alice for as long as I have then you know when she has visions. "The Voltori are coming back to ask about Stefan and Damon they are coming a week after the boys come out of hospital" she said and I asked Rose to keep an eye on Damon while I went with my husband hunting because I think the teachers and the staff have noticed how black our eyes are right now because we haven't hunted for a few weeks.

Well thats another chappy done :D I am happy I have got this far. Keep reading my lovely people. :D