Chapter 11: Bella's second birthday

Well todays chapter will be about Bella's second birthday. :D Read my new book please I would really like it if you did :P.

Edward p.o.v

Today is Bella's second birthday. We don't care about the age gap we just love each other. I had two more nightmares after that day but i am ok now they have stopped and i will be fine. Bella is coming over to mine for a private birthday party and the cousin coven to us ios coming with there adopted twins Ella and Evan and they are two as well but three in september It is now July so not long for the twins to be three. Bella's here :D .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice's vision-

Edward is playing with Bella outside. Tanya sneaks up on the and knocks them both out before taking Edward away. Bella screamed before she got knocked out and one of Edwards shoes is left behind. We come out but its too late Edward is gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice p.o.v

Oh no thats going to happen anytime noe because Edward and Bella are outside playing now. I explain the vision to the others and then we heard Bella scream and we ran outside and found out that Edward wasn't there and it was just like the vision. We took Bella inside and waited for her to come round.

Bella p.o.v 

I woke up after Tanya knocked me out and asked where was Edward cause i wanted to know if he was ok and they told me Tanya took him. I cried and asked my vampire daddy if he could do anything he said we could put the story on the news across americia and the world so we can find out his location and get him.

####################################################################

Cliff hanger :P im so evil.Like i said at the begining please read my new book Huntik: Lok's fight whoever comments on that book first or votes for it i will do a triple dedication. One on that book one on this on and one on my wife swap one.