one hundred and seven

(just warning you this chapter is pretty long compare to all the others)

since there was a little more than a week until christmas, dan decided to go christmas shopping. he wasn't going to buy anything to his mum or dad because why would he? they never did, never have. 

he was walking down a street that was different from the others in his town, it was cuter and brighter, it seemed happier with happier people on it. 

after a while of looking around he saw a store that had a 99% chance of containing what he was searching for, everything his pastel boyfriend could ever dream of. 

he quickly walked in, feeling quite out of place with his piercings and black leather jacket, but oh well. 

dan searched around the store for a bit, looking at all the cute pieces of clothing, smiling adorably for himself. 

"hi sir, could i help you with anything?" a girl with short purple hair said, her eyes almost sparkling as she smiled at dan.

"oh, ehm yeah actually, i was looking for some flower crowns for my b- girlfriend, could you maybe help me find some good ones?" dan said, kind of awkwardly but tried to sound as relaxed as possible.

"that's exactly why i'm here" she giggled. "follow me" she said and started walking.

"here we have a ton, my favorite ones are these" she told dan and pointed at two flowers crowns, one being a simple one with green small plastic leaves and pastel purple flowers on and the other a little more complex. it had a different design on the leaves, they were more detailed and the flowers had two different colors, one pink and one yellow. 

"they're really pretty but i gotta say that that one is really nice" dan said and took down one with just normal pastel pink flowers from the shelf. "oh and that one" he laughed as his hand traveled in a different direction, towards one with black flowers. "thanks for your help, but i think i'm settling with these two" he smiled at her.

"i'm glad i could help, and if there's anything else i'll be around the store, have a nice day" she said, she was very kind.

"you too" dan smiled and started to walk through the store again to pay but stopped when he saw a perfect thing to give phil, a small lion teddy. he took one of the fluffy lions softly in his hand and continued walking.

---

sorry this is so long but i really need to catch up since the book has the same time as irl but i hope you liked it anyways

~🐝