one hundred and fifteen

"you're like a little child" dan laughed as phil wouldn't stop talking about how excited he was.

"but it's christmas dan!" phil whined and laid down dramatically on the couch.

"do you want to open some presents?" phil's mum asked and gestured towards the christmas tree with only a few presents under it.

"could we?" phil said and sat up again and looked over the back of the sofa at his mum.

"no of course you can't" she joked. "go ahead, i bought something for both of you"

"but, i didn't buy anything to you" dan mumbled as he realized he hadn't bought anything to jessica.

"don't worry dear, at least you're here" she smiled reassuringly.

"okay, thank you"

"i wanna open some presents now" phil said and cut off their conversation.

"jesus christ phil, we're about to" dan laughed again at phil. "here, open one of mine first" dan said as he reached under the tree and gave one to phil who had stood up too.

"hey let's sit down together" jess said.

"okay" dan and phil said at the same time.

phil opened the little gift carefully, smiling like an idiot, a really cute idiot.

"aw it's adorable!" phil screeched as he saw the fluffy little lion. "thank you dan" he smiled and hugged him. "you need to open mine now"

"i thought you didn't buy one to me?" dan questioned.

"i didn't at first but i decided i needed to find something for you" he explained and gave a small gift to dan.

"alright" dan said and started to open it. inside of the wrapping was a black little box and dan got a little confused at first, but when he opened it a big smiled placed itself on dan's lips. "oh my god, phil thank you"

"what is it?" phil's mum asked as she couldn't see.

dan tilted the box a little in his hand so she could see. it was a pair of earrings that had the same form as his current ones, just a plain circle but these weren't black. instead they had a nice pastel pink shade.

"i didn't know if you would like them since you don't we-"

"phil, i love them"

"really?"

"of course i do" dan smiled and hugged phil. "i love you" he whispered in phil's ear. phil's cheeks heated up a little due to his mum literally sitting and watching them but smiled at dan.

dan and phil opened the presents they got from jessica. phil got a little green succulent in a pastel pot and dan got a key chain with a sleeping shiba inu attached to it.

"how did you know i liked shiba inus?" dan asked while admiring the cute metal dog in his hand.

"you know, phil, your best friend and my son, talks about you every time he gets a chance to, so i know a lot" she laughed and phil's face went red.

"mum!" 

"wow phil" dan giggled.

"let's just move on" phil mumbled. "here mum" he said and gave a gift to her. inside was a scented candle.

"oh, this smells really good, thanks phil" she said as she put the candle up to her nose. 

"okay last one, it's another one to you phil, i don't really know if you'll like it" dan told him.

"well how will i know if i don't look?" phil asked and started to rip open the paper gently .

when he got the item out of the messy wrapping he just gasped and put his hand over his mouth.

"you like it?"

"it's so cool" phil said and looked at the flower crown in his hand with black flowers on. "this is the bets thing ever, i think it's my new favorite, you know, instead of the pink one peej gave me, it's way more prettier than that one" he smiled and looked at dan who gave him a smile back. 

---

have a longer chapter filled with just cuteness

~🐝