one hundred and twenty six

phil was sitting on the uncomfortable chair with his elbows pressing into thighs and resting his head in his hands. he was looking at dan, his hair was all curly and lifeless and he looked so pale, it was almost like all color had drained from him. then phil saw the two pink earrings and it made him smile a little, they made everything a little happier. 

phil was just thinking about are their small, happy memories together when suddenly, he saw dan's eyes move slightly under his closed eyelids. 

"dan?" phil said softly, but he couldn't hide the excitement in his raspy voice, was dan actually waking up? "dan, are you awake?" said again and leaned forward to push the little amount of hair that had fallen over his closed eyes.

slowly, dan opened his eyes, but squinted them immediately as the room was really bright, or at least for someone who hadn't opened them for almost two weeks. 

phil smiled, he smiled bigger than he had since new year. he felt relived that dan wasn't going to die, that he was okay. 

---

holy ffffffUCK 3K READS I JUST !!! okay so i saw it in school and i was like "okay, i'm not going to cry" because i was about to i'm so happy.

also dan's finally awake, we've been waiting dan.

~🐝