one hundred and twenty one

it had been about three days since the accident and dan was still asleep. the doctors were assuming that he had gotten some brain damage and that he was in a coma, though they said he wouldn't be gone for too long. 

phil barely spent any time at home anymore, he stayed by dan's side, just in case. dan's mum and dad had been to the hospital to see him, even though phil was sure they didn't care much. it was a weird experience since they didn't know that phil was dan's boyfriend, let alone his friend. 

i guess dan really meant it when he said that they wouldn't notice if he left home forever.

phil just didn't understand how they couldn't care about dan, he was the best and most perfect person in the world. 

he didn't sleep much either, his constant anxiety of dan getting worse was stopping him for falling asleep properly. oh, and dan's heart monitor. sure the machine reassured him that dan was still alive, but the beeping that came from it had always been something he despised. and even worse, if his heart were to stop, it would make that traumatizing noise.

he really, really hated everything about hospitals.

---

i wrote this in like ten minutes? what??

~🐝