Chapter 2

Clarise

Yesss!! Weekend! Horaaaaay! Today is the day where we planned to be having a pool party, we decided to invite few girls since it not that bonggacious.

I have to text Daniella concerning about her best friend Faith since she live far from the resort that we will be heading.

I told Daniella to text her that she will be coming with Trisha. Finally maybe Daniella got tired so she gave me the number of Faith.

I texted her first and she said that they are already on their way to the resort. They arrived at around 2 pm in the afternoon.

We went in together and since Faith and I were not close yet so we felt so akward to each other.

Hot, sunny day, this weather is just perfect for swimming.

The water is really calming to the senses, we were all in the pool, swimming and doing our own thing, like Faith and Daniella were on the side talking,Trisha, Ally (her companion) and I were also talking while swimming.

Later on we were all on the other side of the pool and we agreed about gossiping someone, oh well no other than the school bitch, Maria Bloody.

Her name is quiet weird for us but it doesn't matter to her, she doesn't care if someone would gossip her as long as she can flirt with guys.

Every morning, she would be going to school with her uniform already crumpled, seems like she'd been raped.Hahaha

"Have you heard?' Faith suddenly spoke up.

"WHAT?!" We curiously asked together.

"Maria is dating  with one of your classmates!" She sounded so serious.

"Really? Who?" I asked innocently.

"As rumors spread in our classroom, I've heard that its Andrew" she replied.

Andrew....

Andrew....

Andrew....

 Andrew....

"ANDREW? THE BLACK CHOCOLATE SOCCER  PLAYER OF OUR SECTION?" Trisha asked.

"Definitely" Faith answered as she reach for the lower feet of the pool.