The Movie

PROLOGUE

I've been crazy over a guy since my elementary years. 

My friends said that I should quit on liking him because he would never be mine.

I tried to stop liking him. I tried. I tried.

Until I met a new guy, I didn't  know I'd be falling for him in the first place because  he might just hurt me and make me feel vertigo all over me. 

He became the most important person of my life, I can sacrifice everything for him.

And so, Welcome to my world.

CHAPTER 1

Clarise

Its already 5 am. Oh no I have to get ready for school. Yes, that is how early I wake up since the school I am attending is very far from home. I'm going to see my crush again.

OMG! He's the one who is making me inspired to attend classes everyday even with the monstrous faces of our teachers.

"JEREMY IS SUCH A HOTTIE" I exclaimed to my friend Andrea as we went outside our room to grab some snacks.

"Quit it Clarise, you know Jeremy has a girlfriend already."

Yes, Jeremy the only guy I like has a girlriend, I can't imagine it, cuz' I'm more worth it to be his girl.

"Are you nuts or something?"

Andrea murmured again as we headed to the school canteen.

"Of course not, I was just thinking of how I can make Jeremy love me, should I make myself more pretty? Should I use some love  potion or something?".

Andrea didn't answer, well maybe I'm just going out of my  mind. I am already in the classroom when I saw Daniella. I am such a friendly Jerk so I tried to talk to her.

"Hi"

"Hey"

"Daniella, right?"

"Uhm Yeah" she said shyly 

"I'm Clarise, by the way"

"Yeah, I knew you since 1st year"

I knew her too since our classroom when we were in the 7th gr. or 1st year is just a block away.

We were talking about a lot of things when we came up with the decision about throwing a pool party.

Daniella is such a tall girl, a bit naughty but silent, she's pretty too. She agreed, and now we were thinking about who would be our companion or the guests for the party.

"I can't be comfortable without my best friend" Daniella said while we were in the middle of silence. Yes before I forgot, Daniella has a bestfriend her name is Faith and she is in the other section.

Well Faith is a girl, shorter than Daniella, thinner, and she's a bit famous like Daniella too. You can always see them stroke around every corner or everywhere in the school, some poeople said that they look like sisters since they are really super duper close with each other.

A really different story from last year, because they used to be fighting like dogs and cats when they have misunderstandings but since they grew more mature they became to be ultramega bestfriends.