Chapter 10

ALEX

England is such a nice place especially when I'm with Jaire :) 

I learned to be happy with her company but I affirmed to her that we can't be more than bestfriends because she knows who I love ;)

We decided to visit the famous stonehenge of England, that place is so awesome you know? Is it even possible for humans to carry that certain weights of stones?

Next stop, we went to see the Big Ben tower. The description says:

Big Ben is the nickname for the great bell of the clockat the north end of the Palace of Westminster of London  and often extended to refer to the clock and the clock tower. The tower is now officially called the Elizabeth Tower, after being renamed in 2012 (from "Clock Tower") to celebrate the iamong Jubilee of Elizabeth II. The tower holds the largest four-faced chiming clock in the world and is the third-tallest free standing clock tower.The tower was completed in 1858 and had its 150th anniversary on 31 May 2009, during which celebratory events took place. The tower has become one of the most prominent symbols of the United Kingdom and is often in the establishing shot of films set in London.

Jaire and I we're very amazed upon knowing those things, Uhh I missed this hang outs I wanna do this everyday so I'm going to forget most of the problems.

After touring around we decided to go to the nearest fast food chain, woah it was such a very tiring day. While we were on the restaurant, I can't help it and stare at her, she looked at me in return but we just laugh at ourselves.

We decided to call it a night, then I drive her home safely, and said my good byes.

Before I got knock out on my bed, I received a text from her, she said she was so happy because I was with her, and she would consider this day as one of the most happiest days of her life. 

The following day, I decided to watch a movie by myself, I don't want to watch through Dvd's so I searched online. 

There's a site that I would often visit if I want to watch a movie, and I searched for the site, I was browsing for movies that are available when,

I

saw

the

movie

that Clarise and I watched. 

Why does it keep on coming back? Now that I've moved on a bit and it would let me freshen the memories again? How dare fate is!

I closed the site and instead I just listened to the songs from youtube. Luckily, it helped me calm down.

I'm hungry now, I went to the fridge to get some noodles and iced tea, then went back to my laptop to continue listening to the music.

I also Logged in to my Facebook account to see what's happening to the world, to my friends, and to Clarise.

move on Alex, move on. 

I can't help but to look at her wall again, she updates her status that she was hired to be a model of 

Fashion Line. I'm very happy for her, finally she would be one of the successful youngster of this generation :)

Then she commented on the status "Joke", she hasn't changed grrrr! She still love to play pranks. 

knock, knock, knock.

I opened the door, and Jaire was there.

Me: Hey, what brought you here?

Jaire: The will to see you :)