Chapter 15

FAITH

Holy crap! Is this what I get? Headache all over?

I found myself sleeping on my arm chair, when I look around nobody's here.

I checked my phone and found that its already time for lunch. How many hours did I sleep? 1 2 3 4 5? Crap. There were tons of messages that I've received a lot from my friends and from Michael.

Michael: Hey Faith, Our teacher In Math told me to be the one to teach you with what we discuss today, I hope you have a nice sleep :)

I replied "okay" and left the room, this is not my day. Not my day, so instead of going to the canteen for lunch, I decided to go straight home and rest. I need this effin rest.

After 2 hours.

ring....... ring...

Me: Hello?

are you okay?

Me: M Michael?

Michael: Yep. hehe

Me: Yeah, I'm good

Michael: You missed a lot today, hope you can cope up.

Me: I can :p

Michael: I need to go now, I was just checking up on you.

Me: Okay, thanks for the concern.

I ended the call and went out of my room smiling. Why am I even smiling? Oh crap, just bare with my craziness. Its over loading :3

*ring..................................ring*

If this is you Michael, I swear I'm going to pull this call off.

Me: Hello?

Hey faith!

It was Daniella.

Me: Hey, What's up Daniella?

Daniella: I need to tell you something.

Me: Go ahead.

Daniella: I broke up with him.

Me: Sorry, did I heard that right? You broke up with him? As In Daniel?

Daniella: Yup.

Me: Why? Did something happened?

Daniella: I have this instincts that he has another girl and that he is cheating with me.

Me: Why'd you say so?

Daniella: Remember the day when you were with us and then you left Earlier?

Me: Yup.

I consider myself as their 3rd wheel though, because I'm not in a relationship.

Daniella: We were walking around the campus when he saw one of his classmates then he winked at her.

Me: Did the girl smile?

Daniella: Yes, she did.. That's why I ran off.

Me: Oh my Gosh, Daniella. I am so sorry about this.

Daniella: Its fine. I just can't accept the fact that he just agreed to it easily.

Me: What do you want to do now?

Daniella: You know Klein right?

Me: Klein Williams?

Daniella: Yes.

Me: What's your plan?

Daniella: I want him to be my boyfriend but he doesn't text me anymore.