Chapter 8

ALEX

As far as I'm concerned I tossed Marvin to my room and let him sleep. This old time buddy of mine seemed to be really full of problems this days.

I'm trying to know what his problems are, the only solution to this is to look upon his phone and good thing he didn't put any pattern or any security thingy. I checked his message. NONSENSE. Then his call log. I found out that he recently called Faith, then Gail. GAIL. GAIL. GAIL. 

Yes. Gail is the girl that Marvin seemed to like, I don't know what happened to him that he suddenly pushed through in going here to have some drink, and since I can't control the urge and curiousity that I'm feeling now about what happened to him, I dialled Faith's number.

ring....ring....ring....

She picked it up

"What the hell do you need?" She screamed

Me: Whoa, easy

Faith: A-alex?

Me: No other.

Faith: Why is Marvin's phone with you?

Me: He's at my house right now, drunk. By the way what happened?

Faith: Dunno

Me: I know you knew, tell me please, stop your bitchy mode.

Faith: Slug

Me: So, are you going to tell me or not?

Faith: I won't

Me: Okay, No pizza

Faith: What was that?

Okay I know I won. Haha

Me: Do you want pizza? 

I pretended to be shouting at her.

Faith: Yes.

Me: Then tell me what happened, you can drop here at my house then I'll call for pizza.

Faith: Be there in fifteen.

AFTER EXACTLY FIFTEEN MINUTES.

Here comes the bitch. I uttered to myself. Woah, I don't wanna be cruel to her or name calling but she's acting like she's a bitch, so I thinkthe name suits her *Evil smirk*

She opened the door and then slammed it.

Me: Hey, what's the matter?

Faith: You're too handsome. EEW. but yeah, Marvin and I had this "argument" lately.

And yeah where's my pizza?

Me: Still on the way. Uhm can you tell me the whole story first? Have a seat please.

Faith: Is Marvin around?

Me: Yeah, in my room. sleeping.

Faith: *about to burn up* Then why don't you let him tell the whole story? I'm wasting my time here.

Me: Woah, woah, woah. Would I ever asked you, if I already know? Hello ? Duhh?

She seemed to be irritated but she controlled herself. I know her attitude that much.

*ding dong* *ding dong*

I opened the door and saw that the pizza man was already here, I paid him and got the pizza. Faith on the other hand seemed to forgot our little "argument" too. She was there smiling like a kid and drooling for pizza.

She tried to reach for it, but I put away her hand.

Me: oops! Story first!

Faith: Fine. Okay here it goes, the other day he told me that he's going to court Gail *got one slice of pizza* then he asked me to help him and I did. *finished the pizza she got earlier* Then he did the courting thing just this afternoon but he got busted, so he called me and blamed me, and I got mad at him. End of story.