Chapter 5

1

2

3

4

5

6

6 months. Its been six months since the moment that I got drunk with Faith. Since August, we are already hanging out with Gail and we became great friends, as usual Daniella and Faith are always together.

Who could ever break their closure. Today is new year. New Year New Life. I hope so.

Oh yeah tomorrow is going to be Daniella's day. We all agreed that we would be just going for lunch then movie after that.

She invited some of her classmates from the previous year, I'm a bit nervous about it since I don't know all of her classmates.

The first to arrive with us was Faith and since Vonny isn't that interested on going to birthdays we  didn't wait for her and left her.

We arrived at the diner around 11 am, we didn't start eating since we were still waiting for the 2 more guests. When they arrived still nothing happened. I heard the clock tick'tock. 

11

12

1

1pm. Then finally we decided to eat. Talking,Laughing and all noise we're there when we were eating, not to mention the other poeple outside of the reserved room who might be listening to us.Hahaha.

After lunch, we decided to go to the mall to watch a movie. Daniella and Faith decided that if the movie "THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER" would be showing, then we would watch that but out of luck, it wasn't there. We decided to watch a horror movie, instead.

Inside the theater, Daniella, her boyfriend (i'll explain later.), Faith we're sitted together.

While me, Gail, Marvin, Alex and Michael, we're together too. I was sitted near to Alex, he seemed to be fun with. When the movie started, I was laughing hard because Alex and the rest of the boys were covering their eyes. Hahaha.

"Clarise?" Alex called me.

"Hmmm?"

"You scared?"

"Nope"

"Damn you"

"Well its not my fault that you're a gay".

We both laugh. I didn't know that almost all of our friends were already looking at us and I know what's in their minds, they think that Alex and I have something.

Of course not I'm loyal to Jer----- oh erase erase erase. Back to reality, I suddenly felt someone touch my foot. I screamed, Alex laughed hard. Shit Alex, Shit.

"What's your problem?" I asked hima angrily

"What did I do?"

"Well you just touch my foot and scared the hell out of me, you idiot"

"Hahahaha, weakling"

Omg! Alex, you're such a Jerk.

After the movie, we, the girls, decided to roam around the mall for a bit. We're not with the guys anymore and that's a good thing coz that Alex would make me very mad.

I was going to go after Faith and Daniella when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ouch" as I stared to the person who bumped into me.

"I'm so-,Clarise?"

Holy shit. Of all poeple that I'm going to bump, it was Alex.

"Did you do that on purpose?" I asked angrily

"Are you out of your mind? I didn't know that you were coming on my way too"

"Whatever" as I walked away (he still has the guts to tease me,shit)

"Look Clarise, I'm sorry"

"Sorry, your face"

"I'd do everything for you to forgive me" 

My heart skipped a beat when I heard what he said. Wait, I'm starting to like --- no no! That can't be.

"Everything?" as I smirked

"Yes, now what do you want?"

"I want you to take a picture of yourself in a dress and post it online saying that you're a gay"

"WHAAAAT? But--"

"No buts now" I didn't let him finish what he was saying cuz I might lose

"How about my image? my popularity?" Yeah Alex is a bit popular on social networking sites as well. I came to think that it would be fun since alot of people would be seeing it.

I smirked. "I don't care about your image and popularity, if you want to make it up to me, then you should do it, or else, I might cry and make tantrum here. So what's your decision?"

"Fine, I'll do it." he said while looking away.

"Okay, bye" as I ran to Daniella and Faith.

I checked my Fb account and saw that he really did it. He was wearing a black laced dress. OMG! He's such a jerk.Hahaha when I click the picture, a lot people liked the photo it reached almost 500 and the comments would be 1000 on the way.

I guess I really messed up. I read some of the comments, most of the people there made fun of him. Poor guy. I was about to log-out when suddenly someone messaged me.

"I already did it" It was Alex

"Yeah, great"

"So, Am I forgiven?"

"Maybe"

Then I went offline. I just want to piss him off. I'm such a bad girl and I know it. Go and suffer, Alex.