Chapter 4

CLARISE

Its been 2 weeks since the pool party. Nothing much change he was still the man of my dreams, the man I've been dreaming for.

"JEREMY PLEASE BE MINE"

I muttered to myself.

"Are you saying something?"

I heard a voice from behind, I turned it was Gail. 

"Hey Gail"

"Hey, what is that Jeremy thing about?"

"Did I say something like that?"

"I've heard it"

"It was nothing"

"Okay" then she left me.

Woah. That was close, Gail was sort of a friend to me, she's a cute girl but she is always with Maria and that destroys her image. To not make things sour, I went near to Daniella and Vonny who were sitting near the door.

I started the conversation.

"Hi Daniella, Hi Vonny"

"Hey" They both said in reply

"What's up?"

"Nothing much" Vonny replied

"So how's you and Jeremy?" Daniella spoke

"There's no WE, not a chance" I said 

"Maybe he's not the guy for you, there's a lot of fish in the sea" Daniella uttered

"And garbage, dynamite and seaweeds" Faith suddenly came out of the blue.

We all burst out into laughing and we decided to go outside to take our recess. We were on our way to the canteen when I came to think of how I would be moving on when Jeremy is just couple of seats away from me.

I can't breathe properly. Then everything went black.

"CLARISE?!CLARISE?! I opened my eyes and saw Daniella shouting at me. Faith and Vonny were on the empty bed of the clinic.

"What happened?" I asked them trying to recall what happened.

"You collapsed when we were on our way to the canteen, did you eat your breakfast?" Faith asked. I want to laugh but I guess its not time for it.

The school nurse asked me if I can already handle to go back to the classroom and I said Yes.

Faith left ahead because we have different schedules since we are not classmates.

Daniella and Vonny accompanied me in going to the classroom. I thanked them and went to my chair.

Some of my classmates asked me what happened, I just told them that I didn't feel well.

I saw Jeremy staring at me, I looked away.

I don't want to have any eye contact with a guy who is hurting me deep inside but doesn't give a damn. He's not worthy to be loved. I realized that while I was staring at my notebook.

I wanna have fun that day so I asked Faith to go bar hopping today since Daniella and Vonny's parents were strict. I got a mouthful of Tequila, while Faith ordered margaruita. We were talking when I saw a familiar face. It was Gail. What is she doing here? I called her attention and she went near us. 

"Hey Gail" Faith greeted her

"Hey Faith, watcha doin' here?" she replied

"Just getting a couple of hot shots. Haha" Faith told her

"Wanna join us?" I asked

"Sure" Gail replied

We were there all afternoon when I felt a bit tipsy.

"Faith, Faith" I muttered

"Yeah?" she replied

"Can we go home now?"

"You drunk?"

"Tipsy"

"Okay lets go"

I didn't notice that I'm already in my room and I was feeling so dizzy. I shouldn't done have this.