Chapter 8.5

ALEX

I checked the time, its just 3:00 am. I tried to close my eyes, but I can't seem to sleep. Hmmm. I checked my phonebook, and I came up with the idea about doing pranks. So here is how the plan goes, I would call someone and when they answer I would scream. Fascinating isn't it?

I called my favorite victim, no other than Clarise.

She had this ringback tone, I don't recognize the song but here's the lyrics.

You don't understand

What you do to me

when you hold his hand

I was a bit shock to hear the song, it describes my feelings whenever Clarise would talk about Jeremy, I admit, I feel Jealous.

We were meant to be 

but a twist of fate 

made it so we

had to walk away

I know we always get irritated with each other, but I hope, it wouldn't end like that way that we haveto be away with each other.

'Cause we're on fire 

we are on fire 

we're on fire now

Yeah we're on fire

we are on fire

we're on fire now.

Same with the lyrics, we're on fire now because of the fact that I like you so much or love you and I'm going to annoy you know.

My imagination dropped when she answered the call.

Clarise: mmmm, its just 3:00 am, what kind of game are you up to?

Me: Nothing, sorry just can't sleep.

Clarise: I don't care if you cannot sleep, I'm tired here, stop playing games with me Alex. I need to sleep.

And with that she dropped the call.

I know she's not that mad at all she just need some sleep, maybe she was out today that made her very tired. With the gestures that I did, I didn't know that I'm already asleep.

I woke up again at 6 am. I don't need to sleep again, I'm going out to jog, So I got my things ready for jogging.

After half an hourI went home, damn I'm a bit tired. I took a shower and then proceed to the dining table to eat. 

After eating, I put on my room and ready for school. Another very tiring day for me, I admit, I really hate school, well who wouldn't be? with those assignments? projects and stuff? Gross, its definitely boring, that's why as much as possible I always escape from other classes.

I arrived at school at exactly 7:15. When I entered our classroom, usual things happenened, students were on there wildest state. 

The time that the bell rang and one of the teachers went in to the classroom, everyone was calmed. It took a boring hour before the 1st period ended. Which really made my nose flare. 

Recess time, finally, I thought that class would never end, but thanks to the bell. I've got my random buddies around me and we went to the school canteen together.

Out of luck, I've seen the girl who'd  been admiring me for the past year, I know she's beautiful and many guys chase after her, but she's not my type.