Chapter 9

CLARISE

Its been 2 weeks since Alex told me that he wanted to court me, but I can barely see him, I don't know what he is doing or what.

I made up my mind that I would go to their classroom to see what's going on with him. 

I knocked on the door 3 times and someone opened it.

"Yes?" The girl with a curly hair told me.

"Is Alex around?" I asked.

The girl that I asked seemed to be bothered by something, then she opened the door wide, and there I saw Alex and Maria talking.

My world seemed to crush I don't know what to do, then he looked at me, he looked like he was also shocked. He went near me and I tried my best to run, but he caught my shoulder.

"Clarise, its not what you think" He approached me.

Me: Shut up! My insights were right, you are dating!

Alex: No! We're not. I don't like Maria, I love you Clarise, you know that.

Me: No! You cheated on me Alex! You did!

Alex: Let me explain.

Me: You don't need to explain.

Then I left him.

I thought Alex was different from the rest of the guys! But they're all the same! Cheater! Morons! Sh*t. I ran until I reached the back part of the gym, I let out my emotions there.

I cried and cried and cried and cried.

"Need help?"

I know this voice.

I looked up to make the confirmation, and I am not mistaken.

"J-j-jeremy?" I told him.

"Yes. What happend to you Clarise? He told me while he gave his handkerchief to me.

Me: Nothing. Thanks :)

Jeremy: You know, you can always tell me anything :)

Me: Nahh! Nothing really happened, I just got emotional.

He leaned forward and I closed my eyes. Darn it. He might kiss me for Pete's sake.

Me: Uhm, I should get going.

I told him while letting myself stand.

Jeremy: Okay, be reminded always that, I'm here for you no matter what.

Omygosh! That sounds cheesy, yeah but no thanks Jeremy.

I immediately made my way home after that encounter with Jeremy.  I dropped by into a store and bought a beer with me. I need to relax and think.

I'm going crazy! Sh*t. Why did Alex ever did that? Maybe he would suprise me, or maybe, maybe he just cheated on me! FUCK THIS! DAMN IT!

I need to get my revenge! I muttered to myself.

Out of the frustration that Alex gave me, I dialled Jeremy's number.

I'm going out of my mind, darn.!

"JEREMY!"

(Hey, what's up?)

Can you come here? I need someone to talk to

(Where to?)

My house.

(Looks like I'm going to enjoy myself. JK. Haha. okay, I'll be there before you knew it)