Chapter 13

CLARISE

Its already friday! Whew! Gail called me and said that she's going to pick me up at 7:00 pm and its just 6 now. So I have exactly an hour to prepare.

I scanned my closet for the best dress that I could find and I would wear. Then a hurricane hit my room, not a literal one, just a hyperbole if you don't get it.

I found a simple vintage dress in white and I decided to wear it, I prepared my heels that would match for the dress. I took a short shower then dried my hair.

I got dressed. I studied my face and started applying some make up, not too much though. I'm was practicing how to smile properly during the party. My guts were dying really.

I'm finished. So I texted Gail and told her to come here, and a few minutes she arrived.

Gail: Woah! Is that you Clarise? You look stunning.

Me: No its not me, its not you. 

Gail: -_-

Me: Thanks for the compliment anyway.

I opened the door and hop in to the car and so she did as well.

We sped away, and the more we got nearer the more scared I am.

Me: Gail, I'm scared.

Gail: Scared of what?

Me: A-alex

Gail: Does he look like a monster to you?

Me: I didn't say anything about that, I'm just, I don't know. I'm scared.

She held my hand. She's really my friend.

Gail: Everything's going to be fine.Trust me.

Me: Thank you Gail :)

We reached Alex's house. A lot of cars were parked outside. There must be tons of visitors that he invited. Gail and I went inside. My knees were trembling like they don't want to walk going there. So help me God.

The time we entered the gate, all eyes were fixed on us. Gail smiled, and I did the same. I can see Alex from afar, smiling as well.

Gail led me to him. 

Alex: I have to show you something. Please follow me

Me: What? Why?

Alex: Just don't argue and come with me.

I followed him until the back part of his house, I feel something unpleasant might happen though.

Alex: You need to wear this.

He handed me a blindfold. This time, my minds says run, but I'm thinking that he's too strong for me, so I need to go with the flow.

Me: What for?

Alex: Please?

I nodded. He placed the blindfold properly. I can feel his breath at the back of me. He led me into a room. I heard the door opened. Then let me sit.

Alex: You can get it now.

When I look around I couldn't see anything, everything's dark.

Me: Alex, where are you? Alex?

There is no response. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry. I'm scared like a child. I don't wanna be alone in the place like this. I need him now, I need him.

I cannot control the tears that started flowing from my eyes. I sobbed.

"You can't see anything right?"