Chapter 4

26/10/17
Hey guys, new update just for you! So enjoy, vote, comment and follow! :D

Chapter 4

The way I woke up was not how I wanna wake up at 6 in the morning. You wanna know how I woke up this morning...? I woke up this morning to a very loud boom and a round of crashing, making me jump up in bed.

I shot out of the bed in flannel PJ bottoms and long sleeve top and bear feet and out of the room that was on the whole floor Tony had given to me. Which just so happened to be one below the to floor where his lab-kitchen-lounge area was and one above Natasha's floor. I ran to the elevator and pressed the button for that floor.

As the doors opened to the floor I ran out and towards the panicked shouts. Once there I stood to see a red and yellow/ gold suite of iron covered in black soot.

"What the hell Stark!?" I cried out in a panic as I stood in the door way of the lab. The whole room was a complete mess. Glass on the floor, chemicals in poodles or running down shelves and cabinets and black explosives marks on the walls and floors. All in all, the room looked like it was hit with a bomb. I walked in closer to get a better look at the damage.

"At least there's no fire! Because if there was, the fire alarms would go off and wake up everyone. Also the sprinkler system would be on." He says as if it would defend what he had done to the room. His mask moved away from his face, giving me a better look at him.

Though he had spoken to soon as as soon as those words left his mouth, a fire started and the alarms and sprinklers went off. I stood and looked at him as I stood there getting soaked, a glare clear on my face.

"...Oops..." Was all he said.

"Yeah, oops indeed!" I sat sarcastically, my glare heating up.

.....

After the lab incident, caused everybody else to wake up. Which Natasha was not impressed by. I thought she was gonna kill Tony. I changed into some clothes that had managed to appear into my wardrobe, I don't even wanna know.

They consist of a burgundy hoodie, high-tops, burgundy bobble hat and black skinny jeans. My hair was let lose in their white waves. I also had both my two guns strapped onto my waist, but had my hoodie covering them, having them go unnoticed. Along with two of my throwing knives on ether side my wrists and hips. And four knives in my shoes, two in each.

Once dressed I set about making breakfast for everyone

Once dressed I set about making breakfast for everyone. I stood in the kitchen and stood by the stove as I make pancakes and cooked off bacon. Some eggs were in another pan and the coffee was brewing in the pot. I moved over to the fridge and pulled out a jug of freshly squeezed orange juice and went in search of plates and cutlery.

"Now where are the plates and cutlery?" I asked out loud, not expecting a reply.

"The plates are in the top left hand cupboard and the cutlery is in the drawer to the left just next to the stove, Miss. Eli."