Chapter 18

Well guys, here's the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy. Read, Vote and comment and I hope to update real soon x

Chapter 18

"I'm not a Melodramatic Drama Queen!" Clint half whined, half shouted and even threw in a little foot stomp and a small pout. It was kind cute to see and was had to stop myself from giggling.

"Oh yeah, sure. Whatever you say honey." A grin on my face.

And with that I turned back to my pancakes and proceeded to ignore anymore of Clint's words. I waved bye to Nat as she placed her plate in the sink and said that she's be back by Thursday, Friday at the latest. Clint just grumbled once he figured that I stopped listening to him and sulked on over to the couch.

I stood from my seat and moved over to the sink. Intending to wash up the mess I had made. I washed up in silence, lost in my own thoughts. Most of which were based on last night and that both Clint and I should probably talk about it. I was brought out of my thoughts by J.A.R.V.I.S' voice coming from above me.

"Ms. Eli, would you like me to put on some music?" I paused mid whip on a plate and thought about it.

"Yeah sure, and you put on 'Turning Page' by Sleeping at Last please J.A.R.V.I.S."

Without answering me, the song came on. The soft notes of the piano drifted through the room. I closed my eyes and a soft smile pulled over my face. And my mind went back to last night again, and how the words to the song fit in perfectly with how I felt. So deep into my thoughts I didn't realise Clint had come up behind me, after pulling out of his sulk, and rapped his arms around me.

My eyes shot open before I lent back into him and close them again. He pressed a kiss to the crown of my head and hugged me tightly to him. I turned in his arms then and wound my own round his waist, laying my head in his chest. Slowly he started to move side to side and before I knew it, we were dancing to the song. We moved all around the room and into the sitting room so we were in front of the large window. I wasn't sure how long we were dancing for but with how short the days were, I feel the setting sun on the horizon. But I did know one thing, and It was how great this moment was. And I was enjoying every lay minute of it and after last night, it just made it perfect.

"I love you, Eli." He whispered into my ear and pressed a gently kiss to my temple.

I looked up at him, only pulling away slightly and smiled. "And I love you. A lot. And you know what... I'm had been a while since someone, anyone has said 'I love you' to me." I looked into his eyes and felt mine fill with tears. "And I you honestly have no idea how much that means to me. When you said that to me last night, I thought my heart was going to burst with the amount of happiness that filled me. You, Clinton Barton, are slowly fixing me. In more ways then one. And that just makes me love you even more knowing this. I'm not sure when I stared falling for you, but I know that I have for a while."

He had tears in his eyes now, and he brought his head down to mine and slowly kissed me. It started as soft and tender, but soon turned fiery and filled with passion. I could tell that we were moving back and when I felt my back hit the wall, I was proven right.

I matched his lips with my own and kissed him back just as hard. Not wanting to give up on this moment. I felt his hands move to my hips, where he slowly moved them down to my thighs. They curled around them and squeezed slightly. Understanding what he was getting at, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms wound around his neck. He turned suddenly and my hold on him got subconsciously tighter. He walked back and when my back hit the couch I pulled away for air.

I was breathing heavily, but that didn't stop Clint. His lips moved across my cheek and made a slow trail of kisses down my neck. He left small wet kisses but ever now and then he would bite down on the soft, pale skin on my neck. And ever time he did, I ether gasped or moaned in delight. When I had the urge to bring his lips back to mine I grasped his face in my hand and brought it back to meet mine.

He licked my lips gently and my mouth opened instantly, both battling for dominance in an instant

He licked my lips gently and my mouth opened instantly, both battling for dominance in an instant. His hands made their way back to my waist but instead of staying still, be moved why waist so it came in contact with his and a moan left my lips at the feeling. I pulled away after a fee more minutes, and opened my eyes to meet his.

"We should stop. But..." I said breathlessly and red faced.

"But...?" He looked entertained at my more then flustered look.

"I really don't want to." And this had him grinning.

"Then why bring it up."

"Because I don't think Tony wants us to have sex on his couch, that's why." Was my more then sassy remark and giggled.

"Then should we take this to the bedroom. Mine or yours?" Came back his just as sassy comeback only he had a smirk that was more then suggestible.

"Not now, I just want to stay here with you, we can carry this on later." And I flipped us around so that I was cuddled up to his chest, but was still looking up at him.

He groaned a little but smiled back down at me. "You know, saying that it was your first time last night, you really know how to tease a guy."

I giggled and closed my eyes, cuddling up closer to him. "Yeah but you love me anyways."

"That I do Eli, that I do."

"Hey, I want to go out tomorrow. See New York, believe it or not but I've never actually seen it."

"How have you never seen New York?" Clint asked in confusion.

"I mean I've been, I have friends that live in the City. But I always just teleported into their apartments, to afraid that I'd be spotted by HYDRA or someone from S.H.I.E.L.D." I opened my eyes as looked at him only to see his eyes still closed.

"Than tomorrow, we'll go sight seeing. Anywhere you want." He opened his eyes at this to watch my expression.

I smiled up at him at this. "Really!?" My eyes widened in excitement.

"Really." He laughed at me and my cheeks reddened at this.

I sat up and kissed him, hard and fast in the lips. But before he could react I pulled away, causing him to groan. I giggled again and snuggled back into his chest.

"Tease." He whispered into my ear before I felt something being thrown over us. A blanket that normally sat on the back of the couch. I wasn't aware on how tired I was until my eyes slowly started to droop. I was drifting off into the lad of sleep when I heard Clint.

"Night Eli, love you." And I felt a kiss being paced in my head again before I was completely gone.