Epilogue

Okay, so here it is. The last Chapter. You guys this has been so fun to write and you all have been terrific readers and I love you all. Now read, enjoy, vote, comment xx

Epilogue

It had been over a week and a half since Eli had woken up and tonight was Christmas eve as well as the night of the party. Eli, Nat and Pepper were in Nat's room getting ready. Pepper was doing Eli's hair, while Nat was doing her make-up. Eli's dress was hanging up, it was one that she had picked out when she went shopping with Clint.

.....

(Outfit, because I can!)

Though it seemed that I wasn't the only one to do some shopping that day

Though it seemed that I wasn't the only one to do some shopping that day. That snowflake necklace and bracelet I had seen in a store window. Clint had bought the bracelet while I was preoccupied with the tabby, the kitten I found. Who is still small and cute. Nat and Pepper love her, I've even see Tony sat with her sometimes. Though she doesn't seem to like Clint very much, every time she's sat with me and Clint comes with in a meter she's up and hissing at him. It's actually pretty cute.

Anyway, I had given everyone their presents earlier, because Steve's off to D.C to see some friends, Thor's off back to Asgard, Tony and Pepper are off to Malibu and Banner is going to India. Only Clint, Nat and myself are staying at the tower for Christmas.

I had given Nat the other black dress and a pair of heel and a long heart charm. Pepper got the Burgundy dress and the heels with the bow as well as a red heart necklace. I got Thor Pop Tarts and Steve his books, they were Michael Morpurgo books. I gave Banner the Green and purple shirts and Tony his band tees; on by Metallica and the other AC/DC. I had gotten my aunt a two way neck lace; one said 'Aunt' and the other said 'Niece'. I had the Aunt side sent off to her. As for Clint I got him a new Quiver, a black Bow and blacks and purple Arrows.

(Her presents to the team)

Anyway, when I gave them their presents I was jumped on and hugged by Nat, Pepper and Tony

Anyway, when I gave them their presents I was jumped on and hugged by Nat, Pepper and Tony. Thor gave me a bone crushing hug, Banner gave me a smile and a nod of the head and Steve gave me a normal hug. Clint whispers that he'd thank me later in a rather suggestive tone. That had me blushing hard, so hard that everyone noticed and smirked.