Elementrix

Meet Elizabeth Cameron, she's a not so normal 19 years old trying to get by on her own. She... 'gifted', but how she got these 'gifts' was not in the form of a pleasant present.

          After her family was murdered at the age of 6, she was taken from her home. After 3 years she was found until she dropped off the map to go into hiding.

          So you can all imagine her reaction when Nick Fury sends two Master Assassins to bring her in. And with any means necessary.

          Now she's left with two choices;
          1). To keep running from her past
          Or
          2). Become an Avenger

          Name: Elizabeth Cameron

Code Name: Elementrix

Nickname(s): Eli, Liz, Lizzy (Do not call her ether the last two names if you wish to live)

Hair Colour: White, Natural

Eye Colour: Grey/ Green

Height: 5'2

IQ&GPA: IQ of 230, 5.0 GPA

Age: 19

Birth: November 19th 1994, London, St. Bartholomew's (Bart's) Hospital

Parents: Father - James Cameron, Deceased, Mother - Anna Cameron, Deceased. Both died when Elizabeth was 6 years of age. Both Agents for S.H.E.L.E.D died after coming home from a mission in 2000

Skills: Mixed Marshal Artist, Markswoman, Master with Knives, Master Archer, Advanced Senses, Street Artist and can speak 14 different languages.

Supernatural Abilities: Element Control, Portal Manifestation

"That's one hell of a resume," Clint said. "Where did you find her?"

"She had been on my radar since her parents were killed back in 2000, that was until we found her in 03. Now we need her to come in."

Hey guys, it's nearly time for the first chapter and I hope you are all excited for this one.

I have finally finished my Flash Fanfic and I'm currently working on its sequel while my Kyou Kara Maoh Fanfic is on hold until further notice.

Anyway, look forward to this one.