Chapter 17

Hello readers and other people. Here's the next chapter... mainly because I was board and realised that this thing needed a serious update. So here it is. So enjoy, vote comment and I'll see you soon xx

Chapter 17

When I woke up this morning, I warm and seriously comfy. I looked over at the clock on my bedside table to see that it was 6 in the morning and the sun was slowly rising. Now why the hell was I awake so early in the morning. I then realized that I was laying on my side with something pressed against my back and something heavy was wrapped tightly around my waist. I looked down to see a rather muscular arm wrapped around my rather naked waist. Wha... Oh...! It took me a minute to realize just who it was behind me, why I was naked and a smile crossed my face.

Slowly, I carefully turned around so I was facing Clint. He, in his sleep, pulled me closer by my waist, which just caused me to smile wider. I bought up my hand and softly traced his face with my fingers. I had traced under his eyes, his nose and was now moving across his chin and making my way up to his bottom lip. I was so caught up in tracing his lips that I didn't realize that my soft touch had woken up Clint. So I was rather surprised when his hand caught mine securely in his and pulled me into a heated kiss.

 So I was rather surprised when his hand caught mine securely in his and pulled me into a heated kiss

I pulled away and grinned up at him. "Morning."

"Hmm, morning." His normally light blue eyes were darker then normal in the early morning light. I looked into his eyes, and the swirls of emotion I saw there made me inwardly gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further inside my genius mind, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in another hungry kiss. When he had slammed his lips to mine, he nearly knocked all air from my lungs.

I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips. And at my denied of his wanted access, he bit down gently on my lower lip, causing me to gasp then moan, and at the sudden point of access, he delved inside my mouth. It was a very hard kiss and my arms reached up and tangled around his neck and pulled onto the hair at the base of it.

At this he gave out a small groan and he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head and on the pillow, with that he swung his leg over and straddled my waist. Placing my wrists in one hand he moved his other to guide down my side and moved down to my hip and back up again. He pulled back after a while and placed his head against mine and smile a breathless smile.

"Got all that out your system yet?" I asked, trying to regain my stolen breath. I smirked lazily up at him and into his smoldering gaze. He looked down into my eyes before his own traveled down me.

They moved down to my scarlet flushed cheeks, to my red and swollen lips. They moved down my neck which, I have no doubt, was covered in hickeys, and down to my bare chest. Clint moved his eyes back up to mine and a mischievous spark shone bright in them as a smirk passed over his mouth.