Chapter 7-Can We Go On A Date?

**HAYES' POV**

I woke up to an empty bed and the sound of singing was filling my ears. It was Alyssa. I smiled to myself.

She wasn't that bad.

I walked to the bathroom door and lightly knocked.

"Who?" She asked.

"Who do you think?" I responded.

"You can come in. Just please don't look behind the Curtain." She giggled.

I opened the door and stuck my head into the steamy bathroom.

"You are a really good singer." I stated.

"Ugh. Don't lie to me." She sighed.

"For real!" I yelled.

The water shut off And an arm reached out of the shower to grab a towel. About 2 minutes later my girlfriend walked out of the shower. With a towel on.

"Hi." I did an awkward wave.

"Hey." She said, simply just giving me a light smile. "Can you leave." She giggled while using her hand to shoo me.

"Fine." I sighed. "Anything for you." I winked before walking out of the bathroom.

Right when I exited the bathroom and great idea popped into my head.

I ran into my real room and found Hayes and Brent watching TV.

"Hey guys." I waved and hopped on the edge of Nash's bed.

"What's up?" They both asked.

"Well, I was thinking." I paused. "I want to take Alyssa on a date. Like, to see a movie or something." My cheeks began to feel hot and I looked at the TV so that they wouldn't notice.

"I know you're blushing. It's not a secret." Nash laughed.

I turned back around to face him while miserably faking a pout.

"Well Alyssa loves movies." Brent whispered while walking to shit the door that conjoined the rooms. "Take her to see a scary one so that you can put your arm around her." He winked.

I smiled at that. I walked over to Nash's laptop and opened it. I typed in Cinemark and tons of theaters nearby came up. I clicked on the closest one which surprisingly was only 3 minutes away. There were tabs about every movie playing and I found a scary movie. It was the new paranormal activity.

"Hey, Brent, what about this?" I asked while waving him over. When he got over to me I pointed at the movie.

"That should be good." He said smiling.
He gave me a random hug. When he pulled away I have him a confused look.

"Thank you." He said. I patted his shoulder and nodded.
----------------------------------------------

When I was all done getting ready, I walked out of the bathroom. I was in my own room though so I was really comfortable.

"I have a better idea!" Brent said while looking over at me.

"And what's that?" I asked him.

"Take her to see the Justin Bieber movie." He whispered. I sighed.
"Come on. Be a man." He said. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the office chair.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." He started. "A real man would take the girl to whatever she wants to see and do whatever she wants to do." He explained.

"Okay. I guess. Anything for her." I smiled. He chuckled before adding, "She really wants to go and if you ask her, she will flip." He smiled.

"Alright. I'll go in there and ask her then." I said, opening the door and strolling into their room.

I sat down on the bed I had slept on last night. Waiting for Alyssa to come into the room. After a few minutes of waiting, she walked into the room.

"Oh hey!" She exclaimed while running and flipping down on the bed.

"Hi." I laughed. "So I was wondering.." I started. I took in a breath and kept going. "Would you want to go see a movie tonight?" I asked. "I was thinking Believe." I added. Her eyes got huge and she squealed in excitement.

"YESSSS!!!" she yelled getting up and jumping on the bed.

Brent and Nash walked in and looked at me. I looked up at Alyssa, who was still screaming and jumping, then back at them. The both laughed.

"Come on guys!" She yelled. We all climbed up and were jumping on the bed with her.
----------------------------------------------

Hello!
OVER 215 READS OMG!! You Gus are awesome!
Over 30 reads in 3 hours, if that's even good lol.

I'll be posting another chapter later today, if that's possible for me. I will try my hardest! I promise.

Give me feedback in the comments please:)

~Angela xoxo