Chapter 31- Telling Her.

**HAYES' POV**

I woke up the next morning and I was so tired. My eyes were droopy and were stinging. I rubbed them and they were still puffy from last night, since I had been crying. I still just cannot believe that we are moving all the way to Florida. It will be horrible when I tell Alyssa but I'm going to have to.

I rolled out of bed and prepared for the worst day of my life. I grabbed a pair of khakis and my Magcon sweatshirt and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked terrible. My eyes were bloodshot and puffy and my face had tear stains all over it. My hair was poking up everywhere and I looked like a hobo.

I took off my clothes and stepped into the warm shower. I was trying the think if ways of telling Alyssa the news. I was afraid to tell her straight out but then I thought that it would be the best way. I was just so frustrated and torn about this whole thing. I finished showering and got out and then proceeded to get ready. I dried my hair and walked out of my bedroom and downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen so I just went into the living room. I'm never talking to them again, I'm so pissed and depressed.

I clicked on the TV and scrolled through some channels. After I found a good one that I liked, I settled onto the couch and watched. After about fifteen minutes I heard footsteps coming towards the living room.

"Hayes?" I heard my mom ask. I just rolled my eyes and went back to watching the TV. Then she stepped in front of the TV and crossed her arms, waiting for a response.

"Please move." I mumbled. She rolled her eyes and then examined my face. Her face then became less angry and went to worry.

"Hayes, honey, you look terrible." She said, sitting and the edge on the couch and touching my face. I smacked her hand away and gave her a dirty look.

"Don't touch me." I spat. She looked at me, a little stunned.

"What has gotten into you?" She asked. I just shook my head, feeling the tears wanting to come out of my eyes. "Hayes, really. What's wrong?" She asked again. I looked at her and she gave me a confused look.

"Can you please just leave me alone?" I asked nicely. She shook her head.

"No." She stated. I threw the blanket off of me and got off the couch.

"I hate you more than anything on this planet! Why can't you just leave me alone!?" I screamed. She looked terrified as I ran out of the room and upstairs, the tears starting to stream out of my eyes.

I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me, making a picture, of Alyssa and I in Disney, fall right off of the wall and shatter to pieces. It made me cry even harder because it was my favorite picture. I locked my door and slid down the back of it, putting my head into my hands. I was full on sobbing and I could barely breath.

"Hayes? Are you okay.." I heard Nash say from outside my door. I couldn't respond, I just kept crying. "Hayes seriously. If you don't respond I'm getting the key." He said sternly. I used my weak arms to pull my shaky legs off of the floor. I unlocked my door and stood there, in front of Nash, bawling my eyes out. He picked me up and walked into the room, shutting the door behind him. He set me down on my bed and sat next to me. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Nash, we're moving to Florida." I said. He nodded.

"I know, bro. I know. But think about the good things." He said. I looked up at him.

"Leave." I said. He looked at me confused. "I said leave." I repeated my self. He just kept looking at me.

"Why?" He asked. I just shook my head.

"You just don't understand me." I replied, softly. He put his hand on my back.

"Maybe I would if you would tell me, Hayes. Please, it's better for you." He said. I told him everything I was thinking and we ended the conversation with a hug. It wasn't just a bro hug, it was a real hug. He then left my room and I lied on my bed for a while.

I got up and cleaned the floor of all the glass. I put the picture on my dresser and grabbed a new frame to out it in later. My phone buzzed and I slowly walked over to it and grabbed it. I lied on my bed and opened the message.

From: Alyssa

Hey babe! It's noon, you better be up. Come over! My parents said you could come while they were at work so I'm not alone. I'll be waiting, get here by one please😘

I sighed and got off of my bed. I went down the stairs and slipped on a pair of vans and walked out into the warm air, not even telling my family where I was going. I walked to Alyssa's house and rang the doorbell. She opened it with a smirk and let me in. After she shut the door and locked it, she turned around and out her arms around my neck. I draped my arms around her waist and gave her a kiss. She giggled and let go of me and grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs. After we got into the room we grabbed her laptop and sat down on the bed next to eachother.

"So what did you do all morning?" I asked, kissing her cheek.

"Nothing really. I didn't get up until like eleven." She laughed.

We just sat around all day and played on her laptop and our phones. I looked at the time and it was almost 4:00.

"Hey, Alyssa. I have to tell you something important." I said. She looked up at me worried and shut her laptop. She carefully set it on the floor and turned all her attention to me.

"What's is it?" She asked, worry filling her face.

"I don't even know how to-" I started but got cut off by her.

"Hayes..are you breaking up with me?" She said, her eyes getting glossy.

"Alyssa, hell no!" I said. She laughed a little and let out a sigh.

"Okay, keep going." She said. I nodded and took in a big breath.

"I'm moving. To Florida." I blurted out. Her eyes got wide and the tears immediately started to fall from her eyes.

"Hayes what do you mean? No. Are you joking or something!?" She yelled. I shook my head no and let the tears fall from my eyes too. I pulled her onto my lap and she put her arms around my neck and sobbed into my shoulder.

"Alyssa, I'm so sorry." I said, wiping some if the tears off of her face. "I didn't find out until last night. I'm still in shock but I had to tell you as soon as possible." I said truthfully. She nodded and kissed me again. She put our foreheads together and looked at me.

"Please promise me that you won't forget me." She said, new tears coming from her eyes. I nodded.

"I swear on the world."
----------------------------------------------

😭hi.

This is the second to last chapter I'm pretty sure. So I hope you like it! Maybe I'll smash another chapter in here somewhere but Idek lol.

Thank you so much for 14K! 15K by tomorrow morning maybe?☺️

I love ya'll❤️

~Angela xoxo