SOON ENDING. MUST READ

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to talk about some things☺️

This book will be coming to and end quite soon. There will probably be about five more chapters!

YES I am going to make a sequel.

WHO WOULD READ IT? I NEED you guys to answer that!

Also, I'm still thinking about making a twitter. If I did, the username would be something like @Layes_IJL

(IJL stands for It's just love..)

I'm going to make it tonight I think:) who would follow!?

And, once again, do you guys read my authors notes? Be completely honest please!

If you aren't reading my other book, "Magcon With The Boys", please go

Check it out! It would mean so much to me!

I seriously love each and every one of you. I hope that you like both of my stories. Please give me feedback!

Oh, and let's just pretend that Hayes was 14 before Alyssa😂 I forgot about his birthday and I wanted him to be older than her.

And I do write my stories on my iPhone so if there are some spelling errors, don't yell at me. I do not read my stories 500 times to check before I post them like some other people do.

Go read the book "Falling For You..." On 1Dniallsgirl1D. I'm going to be helping her write that book! So, check it out please!

AND(I'm almost done😂) I'm sorry if you guys get frustrated wen I don't update for a while, but I'm busy. I have cheerleading almost every day of the week and with school and homework added to that, it's very hard to write chapters. I try my best to make them long and good but sometimes it just doesn't work out how I plan. Just know that I try my best for you guys.

I love ya'll❤️

~Angela xoxo