Chapter 27- Last Day.

**HAYES' POV**

I woke up around 10:00 AM. Alyssa was still sleeping so I just hopped out of bed. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my pills off the top. I shoved them into my mouth and took a swig of water.

"Alyssa. Wake up." I whisper-yelled. She groaned. "I'll just get ready first then." I said.

I grabbed my blue Kool-aid man shirt and a pair of khaki shorts and walked into the bathroom. I took my clothes off and got into the warm shower. I really felt like I was going to cry since it was our last day. It's going to be so weird to go home. I frowned to myself.

"I'll just have to enjoy my last day." I whispered to myself, then smiled.

I rubbed the soap in my hair and let it drip down my body, onto the floor. Then I washed my body and got out.

I slipped on my clothes and combed my hair. It only took About five minutes. I checked myself in the mirror one more time, winking at myself in the process. I exited to room to see an awake Alyssa, watching TV.

"Get ready, butthead." I smirked. She faked a pout and got out of bed. She walked over and gave me a kiss before going to her dresser to grab some clothes. She grabbed a short, pink sundress with white flip-flops.

"Can we go to the beach?" She smiled. I nodded and clapped my hands together. "What swim suit should I wear?" She asked, turning around to her dresser. I walked over and put my arms around her from behind.

"I like that one." I said, pointing at the purple one. She smiled.

"I'll go get ready. Why don't you go tell the boys?" She said.

"Alright. Don't be long." I smiled and waked out of the room.

When I got into My real room, Nash and Brent were eating and watching TV.

"Hey, bro." Nash said. I waved.

"Want to go to the beach for our last day?" I asked.

"How about you and Alyssa go? It's your last fun day together." Brent cut in. I smiled and nodded.

"Can we?" I blushed. Nash laughed and nodded.

"Then later we can go to the boardwalk." Nash suggested. Brent and I both agreed.

"I'll let you know when we are leaving. See you in a few." I waved and walked out.

I walked back into the room and laid down on the bed and watched Jersey Shore. After about five minutes, Alyssa walked out of the bathroom and she looked gorgeous. I smiled and got out of the bed.

"You look..." I couldn't think of a good word.

"Like that chandelier over there?" She smirked. I smiled.

"It's beautiful. Just like you." I whispered. She smiled and nodded.

"That's what I was hoping you would say." She smiled and kissed me. I smirked back at her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"I just needed an Alyssa hug." I whispered in her ear. She giggled.

"I love you." She replied. I rubbed her back and kissed her cheek.

"And I feel the same about you. It's like it never ends. I love you so much, I can't handle it." I gripped her tighter and we rocked back and forth. Almost as if we were dancing. It was really comforting to have her in my arms, to know she's safe. I wouldn't ever let anything happen to her. She is the most important thing in life to me.

She pulled away and smiled at me.

"You're so sweet." She said, poking my nose. I playfully tried to bite her finger and she faked a pout. We both started giggling and walked out the door.

I texted Nash and told him that we were leaving as we got down to the lobby. The taxi was already waiting for us outside the door so we hopped in and were on our way. We drove for about five minutes before getting to the beach.

When we got onto the beach, there was hardly anybody there. It was perfect for just the two of us. We walked on and set out towels down and put the umbrella up.

"Can I tan for a little bit?" Alyssa asked sweetly. I nodded and lied down next to her. We laid there for about an hour before she got up and threw sand all over me.

"Let's go!" She yelled excitedly. So I got up, threw her over my shoulders, and ran for the water. She was kicking and punching me helplessly and it was actually pretty funny.

When I got to the water, I stood there for a moment and then threw her in. She went under and popped up a few seconds later.

"Hayes!!" She whined. I giggled and ran away. I could hear her getting closer to me so I stopped and she tackled me under the water. I came back up and we both giggled. She gave me a quick kiss and got onto my back.

We ran around in the water and on the beach until it the sky started to get dark. We quickly packed up all of our things and called the taxi. It was perfect because right when we got in, it started pouring outside. I watched out the window as the drops dropped down the glass. Alyssa out her head on my shoulder and we were just relaxing. As we sat there, the rain seemed to get heavier and heavier.

When we got to the hotel, I payed the man and Alyssa and I both jumped out and ran through the doors.

"Ew. I hate rain so much. I look so bad now." She pouted. I giggled.

"Babe, you look fine. Put this on though, you must be freezing." I said, handing her my sweatshirt that I had in the bag. She nodded and put it on.

"This one is my favorite." She smiled. "Thank you."

"Awe, you're welcome. Anything for you." I said, putting my arm around her. She smiled and put her hand around my waist. I felt sparks wherever she touched me. She was so special.

When we got to the room, I walked right into my own room.

"It's raining." I pouted to the boys. I threw myself on the the bed and looked at the ceiling. "Now what?" I asked. I looked over and Nash shrugged.

"Maybe we can do something indoors." Brent suggested.

"Yeah! Like, movie night or something. We can buy some snacks from downstairs and watch movies." Alyssa smiled as she walked in. I nodded.

"Can we?" I pleaded. The boys sighed and nodded. Alyssa squealed and ran back into her room. A minute later she ran back in with her fuzzy pajama pants on and one of my sweatshirts. Her hair was in a messy but and her make-up was off.

"How did you get ready so fast?" Nash laughed. She shrugged.

"I'm a pro at getting ready for bed. And hurry up, because I'm ready to do some cuddling." She said seriously. We all looked at her and then burst out laughing.

"You're weird." I giggled, kissing her forehead and walking into our room.

About a half an hour later, all the boys came and piled into our room. Lys and I were on our bed and everyone else was all around. Cheyenne had been staying with us and this was also her last day so she spent it with Taylor. They were adorable.

We slipped in a scary movie and began watching. Want to know which scary movie? The conjuring. That's the same movie we watched the first day I knew that I loved her. The day that I first met her and she was over my house. It was pretty exciting.

We lied down and cuddled. I gave her one last kiss before whispering 'I love you.' She kissed me and then we fell asleep. She was in my arms, right where she should always be. I Definatly fell asleep with a smile on my face.

This. Was the best trip ever.
----------------------------------------------

Hey!

Almost 9.0K OMG!!! Thanks!!!

Sorry that this chapter sucks but I liked the concept. You guys rock. I'll probably make about 5 more chapter before I start the sequel. It will be good☺️

:)Did you like the ending to the trip?

I love ya'll so much❤️

~Angela xoxo