READ!

Hey guys! I just want to tell you some things and ask you guys a few questions.

First of all, my name is Angela And I am from Ohio. I'm 13 and in 8th grade. I have never attended Magcon but I am hoping that they will come to where I live very soon. Alyssa(the main character) is NOT based off of me.

I do not self harm. If you ever need anybody to talk to, I am here. I've been through it with friends and stuff. Never be afraid to talk to me.
Kik: Missangela567

Now to questions☺️

1. I need feedback. I love when you guys comment and tell me to update. Or give me suggestions.

2. Should I make a twitter for this book to keep you guys updated and everything. I will post daily and post pictures and everything. Just like a #Layes account.:) it would be fun and I could talk to fans and stuff.

3. Does anybody read my authors notes? I feel that I should take them out.

Please comment about any of this stuff. If you have questions, either comment or Kik me.

I truthfully love all of you that are reading this. We have gotten a. Far way. I literally started writing this one night to waste time, thinking that I would get 100 or 200 reads but look at us now.

Is it weird that I just started singing Believe?😂

Love you all so much❤️

~Angela xoxo