Chapter 17- Lets go to dinner.

Hi guys! Sorry about the short chapter last chapter! And It was supposed to say chapter 16 not 15. So here is chapter 17 which is also going to be kinda short. I'm trying to stretch out the story more and have more chapters. Give me some feedback please. Hope you are loving it! ENJOY CHAPTER 17👑
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

**BRENT'S POV**

Alyssa and I got ready to go as well
As Nash and Hayes. I was wearing khakis and a polo and Alyssa was wearing a short in the front, long in the back, dress that was purple and had diamonds all on some spots. She looked really pretty.

"I'll be right back." She smiled and walked into the bathroom.

**ALYSSA'S POV**
<Sorry for the change>

I walked into the bathroom. I took out my little makeup purse and put on some makeup. I had to put on a lot of foundation so nobody saw that my face was still red and puffy from crying so much. I mean, I really screwed up.

"Why would I even do that?" I sighed, looking in the mirror at myself.

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Almost done? We have to go." It was Nash.

"Yeah, sorry." I giggled. "I'm just putting on some makeup."

"Alright, take your time, just remember, you aren't getting out of this dinner." He said.

"I know, I know. But personally, I really want to go." I smiled. Then I heard footsteps walk away.

After about 10 more minutes of doing my hair and putting makeup on, I was ready to go. I grabbed my wallet and started to walk out of the bathroom door. I noticed Hayes laying on our, I mean, my bed. My eyes widened and I shifted in place. Brent must have noticed my uncomfortableness.

"Ready to go guys?" He asked. Everyone nodded. Hayes noticed me standing there and immediately looked away. It was quiet until I heard whispering.

"I don't think I can do this." His voice was shaky. It was Hayes. I turned my head and looked out of the corner of my eye.

"Hayes. You will be fine. She probably feels the same way." Nash said. Brent looked down at me. I knew that meant that he was listening too. I smiled at him.

"I actually do." I whispered to Brent. He smirked and rubbed my back.

"You will be okay." He said.

The ride in the elevator was so awkward. Brent and Nash were talking and Hayes and I just stood there. Then, the limo was okay. At least all the guys were there, not just the four of us. I talked to Taylor for a little bit and then I just sat there silently. I looked over at Hayes and he was looking back at me. We both turned our heads away from each other awkwardly.

Hayes picked up his phone and started playing on it. Then my phone vibrated.

Twitter: "@HayesGrier: Going out to a fancy dinner with my big 'family.' Love every single one of them😘"

And yes, it was bold like that. I smiled at the fact that he's not mad at me. I looked up and smiled at him, he smirked back. I decided that I was going to try to start a conversation with him so I just tweeted him back.

"@Alyssa_Danser7: @HayesGrier excited! Going to be super fun. 😋"

His phone beeped and everyone looked at him. We all giggled before going back to what we were doing. He looked at his phone and looked at me with a smile. Well, at least I got a smile. Maybe he really will talk to me tonight. The rest of the ride to the resteraunt we were Just tweeting eachother silly things and everyone's phone would go off because they have Hayes' and I's notifications on. I couldn't help but laugh.

My phone vibrated because I was tagged in a tweet.

Twitter: "@Ship_Layes71: I'm confused. Are @HayesGrier and @Alyssa_Danser7 back together? Somebody help me😫"

I tweeted back.

"@Alyssa_Danser7: @Ship_Layes71: Sadly, no😶
Hope that this makes you Less confused❤️"

*tweet sent*

Hayes looked up at me. I noticed and he looked away. Then, about 20 seconds after I posted that, I got tons and tons of tweets back. Then, #GetLayesBack was trending. Wow. My phone buzzed.

Twitter: "@Jazzylynn668: I want @HayesGrier and @Alyssa_Danser7 to get back together. Can ya'll please just get back? This is seriously killing me. #GetLayesBack😍"

I laughed to myself.

"@Alyssa_Danser7: @JazzyLynn668 @HayesGrier Only time will tell, I hope we can work it out:)"

*tweet sent*

Then I realized that I tagged Hayes in that! Oh my god. I mentally punched myself when his phone beeped and he looked at him. I saw him smirk. He looked up at me and turned his smirk into a smile. I smiled back. My phone buzzed.

Twitter: "@HayesGrier: @Alyssa_Danser7@JazzyLynn668
:)yeah. I hope."

I giggled really loud. Everyone looked at me. Including Hayes. He was smirking really big.

"Why are you laughing so much?" Brent asked.

"Just a tweet." I smirked at Hayes. He laughed. Everyone rolled their eyes and went back to their conversations. After about 5 more minutes we got the the resteraunt and got out of the limo. We all filed in and sat down at our tabled. We had a long booth on one side of the huge table, and chairs on the other. I sat across from Hayes.

"So you're still wearing it.." He said awkwardly.

"Yeah. I told you that I wasn't ever going to take it off." I smiled. He smiled back.

"Did you take any charms off?" He asked, referring to the couple holding hands.

I took the charm in my fingers and showed him.

"I was hoping I wasn't going to have to," I admitted. He smiled and played with my bracelet.

"So what have you been up to?" I asked after we placed our orders.

"Umm. Nothing really. Just watching TV and stuff." He said. I knew he was lying. "What about you?" He asked.

"Same thing. I haven't really been doing anything." I lied.

"Oh. Fun." He laughed.

"Yeah, sure." I laughed along with him.

Our food came and we are in silence. It was comfortable silence though. When we were all done, we got back
Into the limo. Hayes and I talked like normal people until we got home.

"Let's take a picture." I said. I needed to get over this whole hate thing. He nodded and we grabbed our phones and put them on timer cam. We were dressed up in the picture so we looked really cute. We both posted them. There were so many tweets about how people thought we were back together. I sighed while I read them.

I wish

I thought. I got up off of the couch.

"I'm tired. I think I'm going to go aback to my room." I said to Hayes. He got up off of the couch as well and walked over to me, pulling me into a strong hug.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. His voice shaky. I hugged him tighter. We pulled away after a while.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said looking at him. Then, I was kinda hoping it would happen, he kissed me.

"Goodnight." He smiled.
----------------------------------------------

Hey!

Hope you like this one. Sorry it's so short.

I love ya'll❤️

~Angela xoxo