Chapter 19- I Miss You.

Hey guys! Please read the whole authors note at the end if this chapter. It's important.

Enjoy chapter 19💕

----------------------------------------------

**HAYES POV**

I woke up to Alyssa lightly snoring in my arms. All was back to normal. The past few days after we got back together have been a blast. We went to the arcade again and back to Epcot and just had loads of fun.

"Alyssa." I smiled. "Wake up, baby."

"What." She groaned. "Babe, can I just sleep a little bit longer?" She asked.

"I'm not giving in this time." I smirked, thinking about the last five times she asked me and I said yes. She sighed and opened her eyes.

"Well then good morning." She smiled and pecked my lips.

"Happy July, lovebirds!" Nash yelled as he walked out of the bathroom. Alyssa and I laughed.

"Happy July, Nash." Alyssa smiled.

"Hayes. We are going to have a guys day today with the rest of the guys. Alyssa will be home alone today I'm pretty sure." Nash said. I looked over at her and she still had a small smile on her face.

"I'm alright with that." She Said. "I need some time away from you freaks." She laughed. I chucked a tad and looked back at Nash.

"Alright then." I smiled. I got up off of the bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

----------------------------------------------

When I was done getting ready I went to go get Brent and the rest of the boys. I walked to Brent and Alyssa's room first. I opened the door and Alyssa was lying in her bed and Brent was putting his shoes on.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Aye, bro." Brent replied. Alyssa waved at me and got off the bed.

"Bye." She smiled and went on her tip-toes. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Be careful guys." She said to Brent and I. We both nodded and walked out of the door. I then realized that I had forgotten something so I went back to her room.

"I love you." I whispered and walked out.

**ALYSSA'S POV**

I lied back down on my bed. After about five minutes of watching TV there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it.

"Hey Taylor." I smiled.

"Hi." He said. "I decided not to go with the guys, I want to hang out with you." He smiled back and picked me up. He threw me on the bed and got in next to me. Taylor and I used to be as close as Brent and I are. To tell you the truth I wish we were still that close, I don't even know what happened.

He put his arm around my shoulder and we watched TV. I snuggled into his side, not even caring. He chucked a little bit and held me tighter.

"I miss this." He admitted, sighing.

"I do too." I sighed, looking up at him.

"I feel like I've lost you. Completely." He looked away from me.

"Taylor, please don't say that. You haven't lost me. I promise you that." I said sincerely. He kissed my forehead and proceeded to watch TV.

"I've lost you to Brent." He admitted.

"What? That's what this is about? Brent? Taylor, are you crazy? We have been best friends for a long time." I said.

"I just feel like ever since you met Brent and you guys got close, we haven't been like this." He sighed agin, pulling me tighter.