Fugitive By Assosiation

I paced slowly around the empty house me and Howard had talked i felt bad for him I really did damn me and my soft heart he wasn't out of the dog house yet but I'd forgiven him at least.

I went into the living room looking through the shelves of vinyls Howard had collected over years I saw a frank Sinatra vinyl I smile lightly picking it up putting it on the player the song night and day coming on I sigh in content remembering the days of 42 when me and bucky would dance around my living room to this I close my eyes swaying around the living room imagining bucky holding my waist I sigh in content opening my eyes before stopping the record from playing. I sit back on the sofa and sigh. When the door slams open Jarvis running in "ms hart you need to hurry"he runs in "wow wow slow down Jarvis"I stand calming him "ms hart I'm afraid you and ms Carter are being hunted"he pants "what why"I frown "they believe you two are committing treason they found out about Peggy being at all these places where spy's turned up dead and a witness said they spotted 3 people the night we found mr starks inventions a male and 2 females they have assumed you are the second female by association we must be going, miss Carter will be meeting us shortly"he explains grabbing my coat "why isn't she with you now"I ask putting it on seeing agents pull up out front "she needed to get Mr Rogers blood"he says I frown nodding "out the back now"I say as we run for it.

We wait at the Dublin house Peggy no where to be found "you said she would be here"I pace "ms hart you should sit down"Jarvis says I glare at him "Jarvis what if she was captured oh my god we should go try find her"i say going to leave Jarvis stands in front of me "SSR agents are looking for the both of us Miss if you leave and get caught you'll be of no help"he reasons I sigh "your right"I sit down in defeat.

"Jarvis it had been 4 hours and i refuse to wait any longer take me to the SSR agency"I demand standing tall "ms Hart I cannot do that in good heart"Jarvis shakes his head "either you drive or I do and I'm sure you and I both know me driving never ends well"I warn him "if you wish it ms hart"giving in as we walk to the car and he opens the door for me he speaks up "your coming to be a leader Gracie captain Rogers and Sargent Barnes would be proud"he closes the door I smile a little. When we get to the place I see Jarvis grab a suit case "what is that"he says "this is what will help both you and Peggy let lose"he says I frown "come along ms hart"he says leading the way inside "we are looking for agent Dooley"we ask one of the phone operators "I'm sorry I don't know who that is"she smiles falsely I notice she's grabbed under the table for a gun I presume "we know he works here tell him Gracie Hart is here to hand herself in"I say taking my glasses off and scalf they all seem shocked "and another thing tell him I have a signed confession by Howard stark"Jarvis says I gasp looking at him in just as much shock as the women in the room.

I wait outside the room while Jarvis speaks to agent Dooley I frown trying to use my enhanced hearing to hear what there saying with no luck I stand as I see Peggy led by Thompson over "ms hart if you would like to follow me"Thompson says as I look at Peggy who's handcuffed. "I don't think your giving me a choice"I sigh.

We enter the room "it's all there I can answer any questions if you like"Jarvis says "ms Carter are you okay have they harmed you"Jarvis asks "fine now you have seen her can we get down to brass tax"Dooley says "Howard has decided to come clean"I look a Peggy "he's owned up to everything"Dooley says "where is mr stark now"Dooley asks "probably over Greenland"Jarvis says "you could probably pick him up if all is agreed to and myself ms hart and ms Carter are free to go"he says "do I get a say in this"Peggy says "nope because I didn't even get the privilege of knowing Howard had done this"I sigh "so do we have a deal"Jarvis says easing his hand to shake dooleys "not quite"Dooley says he expresses how he's not stupid and if it is true why would he give up me peggy and Jarvis for a piece of paper "a signed piece of paper"Jarvis argues "no there staying here and so are you"Dooley says as Thompson comes up behind me cuffing my hands behind my back "the fact you think this could hold me if I wanted out is quite worrying to your intelligence level"I mock Thompson who scoffs at me I roll my eyes. "When stark is here we let you go that's the deal"Dooley says the next words to come out of his mouth is him firing Peggy "that's not fair"I say "as for you ms hart"he scoffs "you should be ashamed to call yourself a super soldier ashamed to call yourself a friend to captain America"Dooley says I grit my teeth "you have no right to say that"I hiss "I just did"Dooley says storming out I stand angry.