The Diary

Penny looks around as she enters the front door. "Anybody home?" she calls through the house. She waits, no answer. Penny smiles, finally.. some alone time.

Penny walks to her bedroom and flops down on her bed. She opens her codex and clicks on the bottom left corner. A keypad pops up and she starts typing in the complex code that she knows by heart.. The code to her diary.

She couldn't just use a regular online diary, those can get hacked easily. With this coding, it's highly unlikely. In fact, its about as safely locked up as HQ's most guarded secrets.

Penny sighs and starts typing out her entry for today.

"Dear codex, Today was a pretty normal day. Nothing special, and sadly.. No Talon either. I know I saw him last week and it's so painful to admit, but I miss him.

Haha, I know right? Why would an HQ agent miss a MAD agent? It just doesn't make sense. But its true. Not that I WANT something evil to happen so I can stop it, but maybe.. Oh, I don't know.

Why do I still feel like this though codex? I've been trying to get over my crush on him ever since we met, 7 months ago... Well, 7 months, 15 days and 3 hours. Is it creepy that I know that?..

Well, bye for now my precious codex. Uncle Gadget and Brain just got home. I can't risk them finding out about my diary. It probably wouldn't be the end of the world if they found out, (as long as they didn't read it) but I prefer to keep you a secret."

Penny gets up to welcome home her Uncle. 'Well, that should show up in my official diary file in about 5 min. I'll go through and edit my entry later tonight, after Brain's asleep. To make sure it sounds ok'

*At Dr.Claw's Lair*

Talon sits on the purple bed in his room and frowns, thinking. 'I can't believe Uncle Claw wants me to hack into HQ's database. I've been trying for the last 5 days and still, nothing. Does he even know to likely hoods of me actually getting in here?'

Talon slams his hand down onto his laptop keyboard in frustration. He opens his eyes after a few seconds of calming down and sees 'Access Granted' appear on the screen.

He looks at in shock. "Well, wasn't expecting that to work.." he says quietly and clicks on what he just unlocked.

'Penny's Diary' 'Did I just unlock Penny's Diary? I wonder why she put so much coding protection around it...' Talon thinks to himself.

He looks at the screen, and realises that he can only see what she writes from now on, not what she's already written.

After a few minutes of debating what to do, he sets it up so that he will get a notification on his bracer and laptop when she updates. Then, he sees it. 'One new update'

'No more secrets now my Pretty Penny..' he thinks as his smirk grows and he begins to read her latest entry.