The Conclusion

'It's been almost two weeks since I last heard from Talon.. I wonder what happened to him? Did he fail? Is that why I can't get a hold of him? Oh, I hope he's alright!'

Penny sits down in her room, and lightly bangs her head on her desk. She gets up again and stretches. 'Time to head to training'

*A half hour later*

Penny is about to walk into the building, when she hears a commotion going on around the side of the building. She gives in to her curiosity and heads over to have a look. When she gets there, she freezes. She sees several of HQ's top agents there. There are armed guards. But what makes her freeze is in the middle of all the commotion is Dr. Claw, in handcuffs. 'He did it' Penny smiles. 'But where is..'

"Talon" she whispers as she finally notices him. Talon is standing pressed against the building. He's next to a guard, with his hands handcuffed together. Talon noticed her and gives her a tired smile. After Dr. Claw gets taken away, the guard walks Talon over to Penny. She has trouble finding the words to say. After a minute of silence, Cheif Quimby walks over and whispers something in the guards ear. The guard removed Talon's handcuffs and moves a few feet away from them.

Talon rubs his wrists, slightly red from the cold metal. "How did you it?" Penny asks him. Talon shakes his head. "I'd rather not say" he replies. Penny raises her eyebrows at him. "You know stuff about me, that I would rather not say" She says, reminding him about her diary. They stare at each other. Talon nods softly. He slowly reaches down and pulls a small beat up device out of his pocket. "I actually used to keep a journal when I was a kid... You inspired me to start using it again."

Talon pauses. "Can you?" He gestures for her to open her codex. Penny does. He reaches over and taps a few buttons on it. He holds up the device and the codex scans it. "It's only fair" he says as her codex downloads the files. Penny is confused, but opens the files once it's done. It's Talon's journal.  She goes to the latest entry and reads it. A few tears start falling down her face. Penny closes the codex and throws her arms around Talon. Talon stands still for a second, then wraps his arms around her. "I'm so proud of you" she whispers into his ear.

They pull away from the hug. "So, how do you feel?" Penny asks. Talon smirks slightly. "I feel like doing something, actually" Penny tilts her head. "Like what?" He wraps his arms around her. "Like this" He slowly leans in. "May I?" He whispers. Penny nods and presses her lips to his before he can.

They break apart and notice that the guard watching them has started to come closer. "Time to go" The agent says firmly and places the handcuffs back onto him. Talon looks sad, but forces a smile on to his face, as he gets pulled into a police car. "I'll see you later" Penny says as she watches the agent get into the front of the car.

And she will. In six months, when Talon starts his new life as an agent. This time, on the right side.

The end.